TordMatt lemon: big mistake

Start from the beginning

               I unzipped his pants showing his cherry red boxers. He sat up against the wall and and looked at me. I want to hear him screaming my name. I started kissing and nibbling his chest earning a few small whines. One of his hands was on my shoulder while the other gripping sheets.

                I moved away and looked at him for a moment. He's covered in hickeys and bite marks from his jaw down to his stomach. I glanced at the lump in his boxers practically begging for attention.

                I kissed just below his ear and wispered "I want you to touch yourself for me. Can you do that?~" He let out a small shakey breath and nodded a little. He spread his legs a little more so I got between them and pulled him into a kiss. He moved his hand to rub his area moaning into the kiss.

                 I rubbed his hip with my thumb while my other hand was on his side. He slipped his hand into his boxers moaning a bit louder as he tightened his grip on his member.

                 I took the opportunity and stuck my toung in his mouth. We fought for a moment but he couldn't focus so I easily won. He just completely submitted to me and let me do whatever I want. I ran my toung along the roof of his mouth making him moan even more. He sat up trying to deepen the kiss so I leaned down a little giving him what he wants.

                I slowly pulled away leaving a trail of saliva connecting our lips. He buried his face in my chest trying to muffle his moans. Adorable. I moved him away and started taking off my tops.

                 He sped up a little and covered his mouth. I smirked a little as I take off my jeans. He pulled off his bottoms. They were barely even on at this point anyway. I moved his hand and took over going even faster than he had been. He grabbed onto my shoulders shaking slightly.

               I bit down softly on his neck. "M-m-matt~ I'm close~" He was finally able to get out. "Who's the only person who's aloud to touch you like this?~" I wispered smirking a little. He whined softly and replied "Y-you are- ah!~" He held onto me tightly.

              "And who do you belong to?~" I wispered before licking his neck my hand quickening a little. "I-I belong- Ah!~ Y-you~" he moaned louder before he bit down on my coller bone trying to be quite. I want to hear him. I tightened my grip on his member making him whine a little. "M-matt!~" he buried his face in the crook of my neck and came heavily on my hand.

               He was shaking slightly and his breath was all over the place. I kissed his face a few times while he rode out his high. He's so beautiful like this, and all that time. I guess he's just a beautiful person. I licked the white liquid off my hand then looked back at him.

                 His eyes were clouded with lust as he watched me remove my boxers. I can't wait to have him screaming. I had him on my lap and before he sat down I quickly asked "are you ready?" I just wanted to make sure. He quickly nodded and slowly lowers himself on my dick making me groan a little.

                 He feels so incredible. He winced a little and stoped for a moment. "Are you alright?" I asked a little worried. I don't want to hurt him. "Yep yep. I'm fine. Just gimme a sec." He nodded a little as he spoke.

                 I put my hand on his cheek and planted a few soft kisses on his neck. I'm just trying to comfort him. He slowly took in the rest of my length hissing under his breath. I feel awful. He put rested his head on my shoulder closing his eyes tight.

                I want to move so badly but don't wanna hurt him. After what felt like hours (it was like two minutes, y'all need to calm the fuck down) he got on his knees, one leg on either side of me as he started moving up and down slowly at first.

               He moaned a little and grabbed my arm. I want to hear more. I started thrusting into him as he came down making him moan even louder "M-matt!~"

               He started going even harder and faster. I dug my nails into his hips. He feels so wonderful I don't know how to describe it. That's when I snapped. I pushed him back and started slamming into him, making him scream in pleasure "MATT!~ OH GOD!~"

                 He was drooling as tears of pleasure rolled down his cheeks. I can feel myself getting dangerously close. But I wanna make him come first. Wich shouldn't be that hard, judging by the way his legs were twitching and how his moans keep getting higher and higher.

             "MATT!~ PLEASE IM GETTING SO CLOSE!!~" He practically screamed. I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in pushing him over the edge. He arched his back and let out one last long loud moan as he came all over our stomachs.

                I felt his walls tighten around me and I couldn't hold back anymore. I thrusted in one more time and came deep inside him. He was trying to catch his breath. It took me a second to steady my breathing then I pulled out earning a small whine from Tord.

                He sat up still shaking a little. He's not off the hook yet. "Bend over the bed." I commanded. He swallowed "What?" "This is a punishment and you not finished yet." He blushed a little and did as he was told.

                I got behind him and grabbed his legs for support before I pressed myself against his entrance. It seemed to hurt alot before and I wanna be sure "Ready?" "M-mhm" I nodded and slowly pushed completely in. He winced quietly gripped the sheets a little tighter.

                He took about thirty seconds before he said I could move. I nodded a little and started thrusting in and out of him earning a few moans. I still can't get over how amazing he feels around me. I groaned a little spreading up.

              "M-Matt~Harder p-please~" he begged. I dug my nails into his sides going even harder trying to maintain a pattern. He let out a pleasured gasp and started moaning even louder. We've been being pretty noisy actually, I wonder if the others heard.

               "AH!~ MATT!~ RIGHT THERE!!~" He suddenly screamed gripping the sheets so hard I thought the might rip. I tried to hit that spot over and over making him scream in pleasure.

                I can feel a knot forming in my stomach as I continue to pound into him. He was struggling to hold himself up.

               Suddenly the knot in my stomach snapped and heavily released inside him. It felt so incredible. He let out a long shakey moan as he climaxed. I helped him ride out his high then laid both of us down.

                 He looked exhausted and tired. I kissed his temple and he just hummed in response. "Have you learned your lesson?" He nodded a little and laughed.

                 I kissed his face a few more times but I think he fell asleep. I pulled him closer and closed my eyes. I bet Tom's gonna be pissed. "A-ah!" ....... I guess there busy.........

============================================
1946 words total

So now David knows I have a wattpad... And a one shot book.... What have I done!? Also wasupfuckers  asked me to make a tomrordedd lemon and I said I would ask if you guys wanted me to write one. Cuz you know this is a TomEdd TordMatt book and all but it might be fun to try so if you guys want that I'll do that. That's..... Why I'm here