TordMatt lemon: big mistake

A/N: my friend gave me this idea and it's so funny we were laughing for like three minutes. If he had a wattpad I would credit him. (Also oml the photo makes me so happy just look at how beautiful that is)
============================================

                                     Tord's POV

        I'm boooaaaaaard! I saw Matt on the couch. He's playing some game. I walked over and leaned on the arm of the couch "Matt help, I'm so board!" I half yelled as I dramatically floped beck onto his lap. He playfully pushed me a little "Stop! You're gonna make me die!"

       I huffed a little. I want him to pay attention to me. I sat up facing him. His breath hitched for a moment as I did so. What was that about? Probably something in the game. I put my hands on his shoulders.

       He had a small blush across his cheeks. "Can we hang out?" I tilted my head a little. "Just let me finish this level." He didn't look away from the TV. I shifted a little again and his breathing got a little weird for a moment.

        OH! I smirked a little. This should work. I moved my hips again as I ran my fingers down his chest "C'mon! We could watch a movie, or maybe something else.~" I said that last part alot quieter.
He blushed more and glared at me while I just laughed. (The biggest mistake he ever made)

                                   Matt's POV

          Fine then. I grabbed his wrists and pinned him against the couch. He looked suprised to say the least. His entire face was dark red and he had a nervous expression. I heard the death sound from the game. I smirked a little as I let out a small laugh "you thought you could pull a stunt like that and still get to be on top?"

          "Um....yes?" He laughed a little. He's so ridiculous. I giggled a little as well. I have an idea. "Well, I suppose I'll have to punish you.~" He blushed and looked at me. His eyes had excitement and nervousness.

            I smirked and moved down to his neck softly kissing his skin leaving a few hickeys. "Ah~ M-matt~" he moaned when I bit down on his sweet spot.

            I love that sound. I bit down harder and he baled his hands up into fists. I slowly moved away and looked at him still holding his wrists. There are so many things I wanna do to him. I can't wait to have him trembling. I bit my lip a little. We probably shouldn't go any further in the living room. I think the others are home.

            I let his hands go and picked him up bridal stile. He's really light. I wonder if it's cuz he's so small. He grabbed onto me as I took him to my room. I put him down on my bed and got on top of him. He looked up at me blushing a little.

            I tilted his head with my hand and went back to his neck. He grabbed my shoulders tight as he whined softly. One of my hands went up his shirt so I could rub his side while the other was still holding his cheek.

            I bit down harshly "Matt!~" He moaned out pretty loud. His face was flushed and he felt really warm. I started removing his hoodie then he helped me take off his shirt. He was whering a gray t-shirt that had "hentai" in black. He was laughing while I just rolled my eyes. Silly.

             I leaned down and licked his already hard bud and he quickly stoped laughing. I smiled a little and continued to do this while gently massaging the tent in his pants. "Matt~" he moaned softly.

             He's practically drooling. "M-matt, please stop t-teasing~" I don't think so. "That's odd. Your body seems to say otherwise~" I replied referring to his obvious bulge. He blushed a little more than he already was. I think I'm smiling. How long have I been doing that?