TomEdd fluff: not ok

PLEASE READ trigger warning: sexual harassment. It's not a joke. I'm not making a joke out of it. If you are sensitive to this sort of thing, PLEASE skip this chapter. Thank you.
============================================

                                 Tom's POV

    I took a sip of my smirnoff. I got the others to go to the bar with me. So this should be fun. Edd was sitting next to me with some weird fruit drink thing. He seems to like it so whatever.

     I looked over my shoulder and saw Tord, already waisted. He's flirting with Matt with stupid picked lines and what he calls "charm" I think he forgot their married.

    "Hey Tom" I turned and looked back at Edd. He smiled a little "This isn't that bad. I'm sorry I complained so much" he giggled and took a sip from his drink. I can't handle how cute he is. I think I'm having a stroke. "Don't worry about it." I smiled back.

      He looked around a little nervous. "You alright?" I asked concerned. Did I do something? He sighed "ya, ya, I'm fine. There's just some weird guy who kept flirting with me earlier. And now he's just gone. He probably left. It's fine."

      I felt a mix of rage and regret. Why didn't I notice? Why didn't he say anything? I'm gonna beat the shit out of this guy. But he left. Damn it. He saw the look on my face "Tom please. It's really not a big deal. I'm fine. Nothing happened." He put his hands up. He knows me to well. "Ok, sorry. But if it happens again you'll tell me?"

      "Absolutely." He laughed a little "I'll be right back. I've gotta go to the bathroom." I nodded. He hopped off the seat and walked off. I shouldn't worry so much about him. He can handle himself.

                                   Edd's POV

        Where is the bathroom.... I looked around a corner. In here? It some kind of hallway. Maybe. I put my hands in my pockets and walked down the hallway. There's a door. It's probably through here. If not I'm just gonna ask someone.

         I pushed open the door and walked in. Nope. It's some weird storage room. I turned to walk away. "Hey!" I yelled as I felt something grab my arm. What? Oh no. "Hey! Look who it is! I thought I lost you earlier." He laughed a little.

        The truth is that I left the first chance I got and hid by Tom. I let out a small nervous laugh "oh, ya." He still hasn't let go of my wrist. I don't like this. It doesn't feel right. I wanna leave. I looked at the door. WHY IS HE EVEN BACK HERE!?

        He grabbed my other hand quickly getting my attention. "No one can see us back here. Why don't we have some fun?~" I started to panic. NO NO NO NO! "I-I have to go. My friends- oof!"

        He suddenly pushed my against the wall. NO! HELP! This is wrong! I'm not ok with this! I felt tears at the edges of my eyes. He tightened his grip on my wrists "y-your hurting me" I tried to pull away.

        "Oh come on. Stop pretending you don't like it.~" he said smirking before he harshly kissed me. Tears started falling down my cheeks. I looked around as if looking for help. I don't know what to do! Without thinking I kicked him between his legs as hard as I could.

          He quickly let me go and pulled away. "MOTHER FUCKER!" He fell down. I ran away. I'M ALIVE OH MY GOD! I ran back to where Tom was. There are still tears streaming down my face. He turned to me and his expression changed on less than a second.

         "What's wrong!? Are you ok!?" He put his hands on my face. "Ca-can we go home?" I tried my best not to cry harder. He stood up and nodded. I'm guessing he'll have alot of questions later. He took my hand and we walked to the others while I used my other sleeve to wipe my face.

            We got the others and left. "Woah, what happened to you?" Tord laughed a little when he saw them at my eyes were a little red from crying. Tom hit him in the head and we left. "I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING THIS TIME!"

             When we got home Tom got me water and put me on his lap. He snuggled me and said he would wait until I was ready to talk. Maybe it's just cuz I'm really emotional right now but he's so sweet I don't know why he's so nice to me I don't deserve him.

             "I-if was the guy I was talking about..." I mumbled. He looked at me "what?" I looked away "I ran into him when I was looking for the bathroom, he grabbed me and kissed me while I tried to push him away... I-I eventually got him off and ran." I don't wanna cry again.

              He hugged me tighter. He didn't say anything. "I'm gonna keep you safe. And in the morning, I'm gonna go talk to the bartender about finding the guy, me and Tord will go to his house, and you won't ever have to deal with him again." I nodded and put my chin on his shoulder.

              I feel so much better. I still feel a weird sickness in my stomach. But better.

============================================
914 words total

I'm scared to post this. I GAVE A WARNING!! Why is it always Tom and Edd who get the sad ones? I have to get my angst out somehow! Seriously though, I really hope your all safe and ok. This is a horable thing and it breaks my heart to think that it happens all the time. Please stay safe. 💛