TomEdd lemon: good morning

A/N: basically, I keep thinking it would fun to give you guys my discord. And everytime I decided it was a bad idea.
============================================

                                  Edd's POV

       I was in the shower washing my hair. I only woke up like twenty minutes ago. I washed the soap out of my hair then suddenly my back was against the wall. I let out a small scream.

        Can you blame me!? Tom was pinning me to the cold wall now with one hand on eather side of me. When did he come in!? WAS HE WATCHIN- "Your so beautiful. I wanted to make sure you knew." He wispered. I'm to tired to protest. He pressed our lips together while he ran his fingers through my hair.

          I slowly melted into the kiss. I let out a muffled gasp as he grabbed my ass. I blushed bright red. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss. He softly bit my lip, asking for an entrance.

          Heheheheheheh. I just smirked. He softly growled. I'm a little nervous. He pushed his knee in between my legs. "Mh!". He slipped his toung in. I let him explore and do what he wants. A few moans and whines got out every now and then.

           He runs his hands along my sides. He then decided to explore elsewhere. He trails kisses down my jawline to my collar. He bit my neck pretty hard. "Haa~" I let out a small moan.

            He continues kissing and softly biting my neck. It feels so good. I had my hands on his shoulders. His are still slowly rubbing my sides. He leaned away from my neck and laughed a little "You bruse like a peach.".

             I blush and looked away. I mean it's true but he doesn't need to say it! He put his hand on my face and kissed my nose. I was distracted so I didn't notice his other hand.

               He put his hand on my inner thigh and rubbed small circles with his thumb. My breath hitched. He just stared into my eyes. His eyes are like infinite voids.

              So pretty. He took his hand off my face and used it to slightly lift my leg. I feel a little exposed but since it's Tom I'm ok.

              He moved his hand my cock. I held my breath in anticipation. He very slowly strokes it making me whine softly. I don't wanna be to loud. He looked kind of impatient. He leaned down a little and started to bite my neck again.

              I covered my mouth and bit my lip. He completely covered me in marks and bruses. I also failed pretty badly at being quiet. He definitely didn't mind though. He suddenly stopped then looked at me.

             He got on his knees and grabbed my hips. He pushed me against the wall harder then before and put my legs on his shoulders. My entire face is red.

               I can feel his breath on my member. I'm shaking. He placed a few kisses on the side before taking the whole thing in at once. "Ah!~ tom~" I put my hands in his hair. He hummed softly sending vibrations. I bit my lip trying desperately not to moan.

              He bobbed his head occasionally stopping to swirl his toung. "Oh~ T-tom~" I moaned not to loud. He stopped and stood up. He turned me around and I put my hands on the wall.

             He pressed his erection against my entrance a one of his hands snaked around me and grabbed my shaft. I wasn't expecting that! He leaned in "You want it don't you kitten?~" he wispered nibbling my ear. I felt shivers down my spine.

              I nodded. He slowly moved in. I balled my hands into fists. It hurts. While he waited for me to adjust he began to pump his hand. "T-ah!~ Tom, I-I'm ready." It doesn't hurt nearly as much. He started to thrust making me moan even more than before.

               There was bit of drool on my chin. He continues to slam into me. "TOM!~" I yelled. He niped at my neck a little before asking "Are you enjoying yourself?~". I nodded. Jesus Christ. I'm getting really close.

                "Hah~ I-I'm gonna-AHH!!~" I came heavily in his hand. He came soon after then pulled out. I leaned my back on the wall for a minute, catching my breath.

                  He carried me to his room and we cuddled for a bit before we had to get up.

============================================
750 words total

(╥﹏╥)