TordMatt fluff: carnival

A/N: ok, I'm not going to lie to you guys. I really like this one. It really cute and I like it ok!?
============================================

                                  Tord's POV

      I finally got the balls to ask Matt on a date. He wanted to go to the carnival since it was I town. I'm just relieved he didn't reject me. We were talking about what to do first until "oh! Can we get cotton candy? Please?". I can't say no to him.

       "I'll get you some but I don't really like it." I said smiling. He nodded and pulled me to the both. I got him some blue cotton candy and he was happy. Then I got an idea. I took a bite while he wasn't looking. "Hey!" He saw me! "You said you didn't want any!" He pouted. Adorable. I laughed and smirked at him "take it back then~" I was still holding it in my teeth for him to see.

         I was just kidding but... "Fine!" He leaned down and kissed me. OK THEN! THAT'S FINE! I WAS COMPLETELY PREPARED AND READY FOR THAT!

          He moved away and winked "If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked~". I blushed and tried to act casual. "Wanna go in the haunted house? It looks cool." I asked examining the building. "Uh ok... Is it cool if I hold your hand tho? Im kind of a scary cat." He laughed but I could tell he wasn't joking. "Of course! And don't worry, I'll protect you!" I grabbed his hand and walked in.

             It was mostly for little kids. So that was disappointing but whatever. After that  it started getting dark. "Before we leave can we go on the Faris weel?" He asked hopefully. I mean it sounds nice. "Ya! Let's go!"

              We made our way to the Faris weel. The line was surprisingly short. We got on and admire the view. I felt him grab my hand. His hand is really warm. We got to the top. I looked up at him. With the sun setting and us here together it feels perfect.

                "Matt, I like you. A lot. If your not interested that's fine." I just wanted to get that out of the way. I feel pretty relieved. He smiled and hugged me "I love you too Tordy!". He pulled away still smiling. "So, can we be official?" "Of course!".

                  Then I remembered something. "Hey, y'know how you said if I wanted a kiss I just had to ask?" I blush slightly. He just laughed then gave me a quick tender kiss.

                  We spent the rest of the ride talking about random stuff. The beach, tea, stupid little kids, birds, just whatever came to mind.

============================================
452 words total

Like I said, this one is pretty cute. I dunno. I like it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯