Tomedd fluff: a Christmas miracle

A/N: so this is my first story and I'm sorry in advance for how awful it will be.....
====================================

                            TOM's POV

     I was sitting next to Edd eating cereal at the table while he talked with Tord. Matt came down the stairs and stretched, popping he's back a few times with a small yawn "Sup virgins" He came and sat
down between me and the commie. Edd smiled and gave a small wave. Tord smirked and said "Morning Mattie cakes" leaning on the table a little and looking up at him. Matt smiled and replied with a simple "Good morning~" and leaned down to peck his lips. Ew.

      I frowned and just looked at the table while I ate. I get that they're happy and everything, but it's annoying, some of us are trying to eat here. Tord stuck his tung out and smiled. "Your just jealous because your to much of a wip to tell Edd how you feel." He teased. That bitch! He a to all high and mighty like he did anything at all. I'll show him who the wimp is

                            EDD's POV

       I could feel my face heating up a bit. I know Tord was only joking but still... No. I really shouldn't get my hopes up, Tom would never like me. He's way out of my league, I've come to terms with that. I took another bite of the ceriel, pretty deep in thought.

        Tom suddenly grabbed my wrist snapping me back to reality. He stood up and led me twords the backdoor. I'm so confused, what's he planning? I felt the cold winter air shocking my skin as we got outside, shuddering a little. "T-tom?" I looked at him, tilting my head just a little. I'm tired, I'm cold, and I was in the middle of enjoying me breakfast. I understand if he wanted to talk alone but why couldn't it wait?

                             TOM's 

    He looked up at me with his big, pretty dark brown eyes. I wish I could just stare into them forever, I really do. "T-tom??" I guess I should get on with it after dragging the poor thing out here. I've been avoiding it for a long time now but I'm really sick of it and I just feel guilty. So even I'd he doesn't feel the same I think this will be good. I really hope so...

   "Edd I-I..." I took took deep breath, deciding to just keep it simple "I love you.. I really do, and I have for a long time now." I felt my heart sink as he just stared at me, his cheeks going bright red. It's ok.. it's ok. this is Edd. I trust him. He started to smile more and he hugged me. I... what? I think I was in shock for a second before hugging back as well "Edd?-" "I LOVE YOU TOO!" He said happily, beaming up at me.

I started laughin, now smilingas well. I kissed his cheek, still grinning to myself listeningto the way he giggled. "Christmas isn't for a week but I think I just got the present in history." He's so cheesy. I blushed and looked at my feet and said "So I'm guessing that's a yes to being my boyfriend then?" "Of course!!" He yelled. I laughed as he showed my face in kisses.

        Best Christmas ever. And I don't even like Christmas.

========================≠===≠=======
618 words total. Not that much it's only my first story. You can request AUs in the coments and I'll try to do as many as I can. Also, in case you can't tell, I went in and fixed it up a little. It's just really been bothering me.