TordMatt lemon: tomsworld

A/N: Tomsworld is an au where Tom and Edd switch personalities and tord and Matt switch. Also i was already working on this when AngeryJon requested it so it all came together perfectly!
============================================

Matt's POV

What did I do!? He keeps bothering me. "What are you watching?" "Wanna help with dinner?" Why are you reading that!?" "Do you like cowboys?" "Look! Ringo has a hat!". I have an idea.

He opened the door without knocking and walked in cheerfully. "You'll never guess what happened! When I tried to cook dinner it cought on fire and-" I grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the wall. "Uh, Matt?" His face is bright red. "How about I help you put that mouth of yours to good use?~".

He wimpered softly looking nervous. Adorable. I've always thought he was incredible. But I never did anything about it. I guess that changes today. I pressed our lips together and he was shocked but he eventually melted into the kiss.

I let go of his wrists and he immediately put his arms around neck. He just completely melts into my arms. I don't know what I was expecting.
I tilted my head deepening the kiss.

"mh~" he moaned softly. I want to hear more. I bit his lip asking for an entrance. He simply smiled. So that's how it is. I pushed my leg into his crotch making him gasp. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and we fought for dominance. Eventually I did win.

He let me explore my new territory. I ran my toung along the roof of his mouth and he let out a muffled moan. Shit. I felt my pants get noticably tighter. I picked him up and he grabbed my shoulders so as to not fall.

I pinned him against the bed. He looked up at me blushing. I can't resist his face. I started biting his neck trying to find his soft spot. "Ah!~" he grabbed my sleeve. Found it. I attacked the spot while he moaned pathetically. I made sure to mark him. He's mine.

I moved away to see a few hickeys and bite marks.
Crap. I wasn't thinking. "Um, sorry about that" I looked away. He smiled a little "it's alright! I'll be able to cover it up.". Good. I took off his over coat then hoodie.

I threw them away to the side. I'll give them back later. He pulled me into another kiss. Ok then.~ I put his face in my hand bringing him just a little closer.

He pulled away panting. He's a surprisingly good kisser. I helped him take off my tops then his shirt. He's pretty ripped. Damn. I kissed his down chest and torso. "Mh~" he whined softly.

I stopped at the rim of his pants. Even threw his jeans I can tell. I looked at him only to see him staring back with a lustful gaze. I unzipped his pants and pulled them off.

I chuckled softly "someone's excited.~". He his face is a deeper red than his hoodie. Adorable. I kissed his neck and started palming his bulge. "A-ah!~"

He grabbed the sheets and held them tight. My boner is getting painful. I need it bad. I stopped making him whine quietly. I sat up and took off my bottoms. He looked away looking a little embarrassed. I leaned back a little. He realized what I want and got in between my legs. "Suck" I commanded. He nodded and leaned down.

He licked the tip and I already had to hold back a small moan. He lapped up the precum that had gatherd. "oh~" I breathed. It feels really good. He took in as much as he could without gagging.

"Ah~ I put my hand in his hair. He started bobbing his head "A-AH!~". Im honestly trying not to be too loud. "P-perfect~" I bit my lip. What he couldn't fit in his mouth he roughly massaged with his hand. I can feel a knot starting to form in my stomach. "Tord~ I'm cl-close~" I was able to get out. I came heavily in his mouth.

It felt so good. Once I came down from my high I was able to catch my breath. He swallowed and pulled off with a lewd pop. There's some on his chin. I reached out and wiped it off. He's so cute when he's embarrassed.

I pushed him down and got in position. "Ready?" He nodded quickly. Poor thing. I took off his boxers and slammed in completely. His eyes shot open "AH!~". Huh. I definitely expectied him to want me to be gentle. Interesting. I continued to pound into him while he arched his back. "MATT!~ RIGHT THERE! OH GOD!~" he screamed blissfully. I tried to hit that spot over and over.

"MATT!~ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!~ AHH!~" don't think he realized what he said, but I heard it. I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in. "AAaaAhH!~" he came all over our chests with one last loud shaky moan. I felt his walls tighten around me and I came almost immediately.

I pulled out and laid down next to him. He lookes kinda cold. I grabbed the covers and pulled him close. He Imidietly cuddled up to me. He's so small. "Hey Matt?" I looked down at him "ya?". He looked away "um, do you think we can do this again sometime?". It's official, he's the single cutest thing ever to exist. I kissed his face "absolutely.". He smiled and barried his face in my chest and fell asleep.

============================================
939 words total

Im sorry if it didn't really work. Ive never written Tomsworld before. I thought it was ok. I hope you liked it! Remember, you can request stuff. That's what this is.