tordmatt fluff: soulmates

A/N: wow soul mate au. Soooooo original. Shut up. I'm really excited to write this one. I might make it it to a whole story. Let me know if you think it's good enough. It won't be exactly like this obviously. I'll probably change alot. Add way more story and details. U know the drill.
============================================

                               MATT'S POV

    I walked into my favorite coffee place as the familiar sound of the bell rang. The lady behind the counter knows me at this point. She smiled when she saw me.
     "Hey Matt. Just the usual?" She asked. I nodded "Thanks Hannah.". She looked at me concerned "You felling ok?". I smiled "Ya. I'm just starting to think I'll never meet my soul mate.". She hands me a pumpkin spice latte "That's silly! What's it say anyway?".
       I rolled my sleeve back and read "uh hi, you ok?". It's so weird. How can that possibly be the fist thing my soulmate says to me!? She shrugged as I walked off to go sit down.
      I was so lost in thought that I tripped. Some guy with devil horns in his hair grabbed me. He was strong for being so short. He's pretty cute. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he spoke up. "uh hi, you ok?" He smiled awkwardly.
      I quickly stood up and looked at him not knowing what to say. I turned my head to Hannah and she looked almost as surprised as I did. "Y-Yeah, thanks. I'm sorry for not paying attention."
      His face was kinda priceless. He moved the sleeve of his hoodie reveling what I had just said in dark purple letters. It was silent once again. "I'm Matt. What's your name?" I said reaching my arm out. He shakes my hand and smiles "Tord.".

============================================
303 words total
I loved writing this. It was so fun. I'm probably gonna make a longer (better) version on its own.
It was really short I know. Sorry. :'(