CHAPTER TWELVE

« THE START OF WAR »

OMNISCIENT

Tzuyu woke up in the darkest cave she ever been, she tried to move but her feets and arms are tied up. She looked around and struggle to get out until someone walked towards the tall girl.

"Glad you finally woke up." She gritted her teeth just by hearing the motherfucker's voice.

"Let me go, you fucking bastard!" The man laugh and smirks.

"The full moon has started meaning... A bloody war is about to start." Tzuyu did all her best to get out from the tie in her wrists.

"LET ME GO! HOW COME YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER DARE TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR WITH YOU?!" Tzuyu shouted angrily and received a hard punch of her abdomen leading for her to spat some blood.

"Once the Luna is mine, I will make sure y'all will suffer especially that girl!" He said in a serious tone before walking away.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" Tzuyu cussed as she continue to escape but it didn't work.

Her eyes were half closed with bloods running down her chin and she have a wounds in her arms and she can feel the pain from the back of her head.

Meanwhile....

"Have you seen Tzuyu?" Sana asked the same question to all the people she will passed by.

She's in a verge of crying because she's really worried about her girlfriend but no one have seen Tzuyu since morning.

Chaeyoung who's looking around the tribe to check if there's any suspicious person or activity. She always does this secretly.

Her eyes landed on the squirrel who look so worried, she looked around before walking towards the girl.

"Unnie, Are you okay?" She said in a soft tone.

"Chaeyoung-ah... I-i can't find Tzuyu..." Chaeyoung quickly hugged the girl back and pat her back.

"Maybe she fell asleep again on the top of the tree, you know Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said to make the girl calm but Sana knows something was wrong.

"N-no, she promised me to meet me before sunset." Chaeyoung gulped when she heard that.

Tzuyu never break even a single promise to everyone, when she said she will meet you then she will at the exact time she said. No wonder, Chaeyoung is worried.

"I'll find her..." Chaeyoung said as she looked around and she saw Jihyo talking to Mina.

"How about you prepare something special for the both of you?" Jihyo suggested to the penguin.

"Do you think she will like it? I-i'm shy..."

Jihyo laugh at the girl's stuttering, she pat Mina's crown while looking at her like a mother being proud to her daughter.

"It will turn beautiful, trust me. Don't be negative, Chaeyoung won't turn you down." Mina looked away as she purse her lips.

"I'll do it but y'all have to help me!" Jihyo chuckled and nodded.

"Jihyo-unnie?" The two girls flinched when Chaeyoung suddenly spoke behind Jihyo. "Can you take care of Sana? I'm going to look for Tzuyu."

"What do you mean you will look for Tzuyu?"