CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

« MY HOME »

MINA'S P.O.V

"I'm sorry for everything, darling."

I open my eyes and blink a couple of times to adjust my eyesight, I furrowed my eyebrows when I can't feel the warmth that made me sleep peacefully.

I wander my hand around the bed to find the certain someone but no one was there which quickly made me shot my eyes open.

"Looking for me, honey?" I flinched in surprise as I quickly close my eyes and pretended to sleep, letting out some fake snores.

I heard her chuckled and after a few seconds, she sat next to me. I continue to pretend to be asleep, "I know, you're awake, dummy." She said and pinch my nose.

I let out a small groan and slowly open my eyes, the first I saw was her smile in her angelic face. "Good morning, darling." She said and I blush when she kisses my forehead.

"W-what was that for?" I stuttered, "Morning kiss, why? I can't start my day without kissing you." She replied and sent me a wink.

I clicked my tongue as I looked away before pushing her away from me, "You're becoming more pervert ever since I let you kiss me whenever you want." I muttered.

I slowly sat up, my hands bawled up into fists as I gently rubbed my eyes. My arms reached upwards as I stretched, a few cracks and pops being heard as they came from my body.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed, my knees dangling off the side as my feet hit the cool hardwood floor. I slowly shuffled across the room to the door, slowly opening it as I made my way out into the hallway before entering the bathroom and did my business.

After that, I rinsed up for a bit to wake myself up before wiping the dripping water on my face using my towel. I look at myself on the mirror for one last time before going out the bathroom.

I saw her on the table where she writes something that I don't know or never understand, I walked to her and stood in front of her.

It seems like she already notice me but she kept her attention to what she's writing, she dip the tip of the quill on the ink before writing on a piece of parchment. She was writing in horizontal style which made me confused even more.

She looks so serious as she writes each of the letters like it's really important. I shake my thoughts away when she put the quill down and rolled up the parchment.

I just shrugged my shoulders before walking to the cabinet to get change in my everyday clothes, I put my stylish white duster that I design myself, of course.

I tied my hair into a messy bun, I looked at the girl when she suddenly whistle while standing in front of the window. I was surprised when a bird landed on the window, the bird took the parchment and flew away.

"What was that?" I asked her confusedly and she sent me a smile, "Oh it's nothing, It's for Jeongyeon." She replied as she walked to me.

"Can't you just tell her later? She's literally just like outside our hut." I replied.

"Nope, she's back to our previous island. She's taking all the possible things that can still be use since when we left, it was in a hurry." I nodded in response and we both decided to go outside.