CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

« YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE YOU »

MINA'S P.O.V

“Luna better not come here with bruises, Son Chaeyoung or I swear to god, I'll cut your little friend!” I shouted, threatening her as Luna and Chaeyoung were fighting in the shore.

I can't even see their hands moving because of how fast they are, dodging each other's attacks but since Chaeyoung is more experience than our daughter, she just observed her moves before attacking her.

I couldn't help but laugh when Luna smirk and swing her sword on Chaeyoung's peg leg, cutting it off and making her fall on her butt. Chaeyoung may be experience but Luna was more smarter than her.

As soon as Chaeyoung landed on her butt, Luna had already pointed her sword to her, the sharp tip was ready to slice her neck.

If only I have a camera to capture this moment, I smiled as I lifted my hands and make a box using my fingers, pretending that it was a camera capturing this moment.

I looked up in the sky with my eyes closed, inhaling the fresh air and letting the breeze brush against my skin.

“Dada's doing it again, Mama! She's cheating!” I looked back at them and saw Chaeyoung carrying her like a sack before throwing her into the sea, a loud scream came out from her.

“You cheated first, dumbass!” I rolled my eyes before I stand up and walked up behind my wife.

Slowly wrapping my arms around her waist and planted small kisses on her neck down to her shoulder and back, I can hear her giggling and place her hand above mine, caressing it with her thumb.

Her height was just perfect for me to looked over her shoulder to check on Luna who was floating and having her peaceful time, I was surprised that Sol was nowhere to be found since she's always there wherever Luna is but I heard that a girl named Heather befriended with her.

I'm happy that my daughter is finally letting someone in her small circle when she always push them away before, I guess Sol influenced her like how Chaeyoung influenced me.

Chaeyoung turned her head to the side and felt a pair of lips landed on my forehead, I smiled because even in that simple action, it still sent butterflies in my stomach.

I remained quiet in my position, wanting to make this last longer as I continue to overthink what will happen in the future and thinking if Chaeyoung will still love me the same even a lot of years had already passed.

I felt her unwrapped my arms around her waist and faced me, cupping my face and whispered in the most deep voice she have that I love.

“You're beautiful,” I shake my head, disagreeing with her. “I love you.” A small gasp came out from my lips and before I could even respond, I felt her lips on mine. It was soft and gentle, just like what I love.

Chaeyoung was so precious. I knew, I already have a wrinkles and probably look so old and my body wasn't the same as before after giving birth to Luna yet she still said that sincerely and full of genuine.

I love her so much... more than anything.

I placed my hand above her hand that was caressing my cheeks as I closed my eyes, “Oh mi amor...” I let myself sink in her arms, inhaling my favorite scent which is her strawberry scent.

I slowly open my eyes when I heard someone calling my daughter, I looked behind Chaeyoung and saw Luna talking to the girl that looks like Heather.

“Let's go home? I'm quite sleepy.” I whispered, too tired to speak louder but I gasp when she suddenly pick me up like nothing. “Thanks, hon.” She just wink at me as I buried my face on her crooked neck.