"are you avoiding Wooyoung?" San asked and pointed at Wooyoung. Jade looked at him for a brief second and noticed his eyebags, swollen eyes, messy hair and pale skin. she felt the guilt wash over her, before she turned back to San.

"no. don't you need to get to your class? i think it's time for you to leave" she said and shoved him a little. San gave both girls a grin, ruffled Wooyoung's hair and left the classroom.

Wooyoung stared at Jade the entire lesson.

it was finally lunch time. and Jade didn't know what to do, since Wooyoung usually sits with them, so she just decided to go to the school library and study.

however, on her way there, she wasn't looking where was she going and bumped into someone, falling on her butt. 

"ouch" she whined and looked up to see who she bumped into.

Jade and Wooyoung locked eyes.

"oh hell naw" Jade mumbled

"i'm so sorry Jade, here, let me help you up" he said and stretched his hand out with a big grin. Jade stared at his hand for a few seconds before gently pushing it away and getting up by herself.

"watch where you're walking" she said and attempted to walk away, but Wooyoung held her wrist. Jade turned around and looked at him.

"why are you like this?" Wooyoung asked with hurt expression, dropping his fake smile. Jade was taken aback. 'is he seriously asking this?' she thought.

"how do you even have the guts to ask me that?" she stared at him in disbelief. Wooyoung shifted awkwardly.

"i don't like that you're mad at me" he said and pouted slightly, clearly trying to cover up how hurt he was and how much he missed her.

"aren't you being a little childish right now? just think before your actions next time and stop making me feel guilty" Jade said softly. Wooyoung bit his lip. all he wanted to do was to pull her in and hug her, but he knew it would make things worse, so he held back.

"alright. just so you know i won't stop trying to get you to forgive me" he smiled faintly and walked away. Jade stared at his back for a while before turning around and walking towards the library.

"why is she so hard headed?" Wooyoung mumbled to himself and shook his head. he grabbed his phone and dialed Jimin's number. he picked up immediately.

"what's wrong? is Jade okay?" he asked. Wooyoung was taken aback.

"yes she is. Jimin hyung i need your help?" he said and scratched his head awkwardly.

"what is it? we're literally in the same building. did you have to call? i was so worried jeez i'll make sure Jade won't make up with your annoying ass-"

"tutor me please?"

Jade sighed, unable to focus on the task. she was currently in the library and her mind was occupied by Wooyoung. she didn't even know why. okay maybe she did know but that's irrelevant right now. she wanted to clear all of this up. she didn't want their friendship to fall apart just like this. Wooyoung wasn't even checking the groupchat for the past week. all of the boys were sad cause the main clown of the gc was missing. 

Jade needed to fix it not for only her, but everyone's sake.

but the thing is

she didn't know how.

she was bad at these.

thats why she's an introvert.

she sucks at human interaction and lacks basic conversation skills.

she didn't know how but she wanted to make up with Wooyoung.

wouldn't it be a little off if she forgave him an hour after she rejected his apology?

Jade cursed at herself for not accepting his first apology.

she started mumbling to herself while smacking her head.

"fucking dumbass. you're so stupid ugh i hate you. can't you do something correctly once? why are you such an idiot oh my god i just wanna throw you off a cliff  and then peel your skin and dip you in salt. such a stupid little shit. just go die ughh why are you like this? fucking weir-"

"who are you talking to?"

"-AAAH" 

Jade screamed and fell back, falling from her chair. entire library stared at her. librarian shushed her. she bowed as an apology and blushed in embarrassment. she looked up to see Wooyoung looking down at her with a grin. Jade glared at him.

"want me to help you up?" he asked and stuck his hand out. Jade whined and swatted his hand away, getting up.

"why would you do that?" she asked and pouted slightly, forgetting that they're not on talking terms.

"i just asked who are you talking to, which, by the way, you haven't answered yet" Wooyoung said and crossed his arms.

"i was talking to myself" Jade said and sat back down.

"you were cursing that much about yourself? i thought you were talking about me" Wooyoung said and smiled, sitting next to her. he was happy that Jade hasn't shooed him away yet.

"why would i- dang i forgot i'm mad at you" she said and fixed her glasses, stuffing her nose in her book again. "go away" 

to Wooyoung, Jade looked so squishable at that moment. 

if you asked him, he would kiss her right then and there.

"no" he said and leaned on his elbow, shamelessly staring at Jade and smiling to himself.

"listen. i will consider forgiving you after midterms. i need to focus now and you're making it hard for me" Jade said and pushed Wooyoung's face away without looking up from her book.

"it's in 4 days. i can live with that" he said and ruffled Jade's hair, walking away to meet Jimin.

"stupid heart" Jade mumbled and pinched her heart area, before going back to physics.

--

forgive me for this. i hate it alot pls. and Jade wtf. who acts like that when they're mad at someone?