T H I R T Y T W O

Start from the beginning

"So I can." He placed his hands on both sides of her face. "Do this?" He leaned in, less than an inch away from her face.

"Please do." She chuckled.

He pulled her face into his, they connected their lips. She put her hands behind his head, her fingers roaming through his curls.

It was a long and passionate kiss full of nothing but love.

They pulled apart from each other's lips and rested their foreheads together.

"Promise me, forever?" She said softly.

"Forever." He smiled then kissed her again.

"I get that we haven't talked in over half a year, so it'll probably take time to get back to normal with each other. What do you say we go on a few days throughout the summer?" She smiled at him.

"I think we're getting back to where we left of pretty well. But I'm down to go on dates with you." He smiled back.

"Perfect. And you're right. We could spend years away from each other and come back like we were never apart. Not to be cheesy or anything but I'd say we're perfect for each other."

"Not to be cheesy but I agree one hundred percent." He chuckled.

"So, how are things at home?" She asked as she grabbed his hand.

"Not terrible." He pulled her arm, they started to walk the streets together. "How's my brother?"

"He's good. He misses you."

He sighed. "I miss him too."

"Guess what?"

"Hm?"

"We're gonna be head boy and girl for our houses in a year."

"Yeah, that's what comes with being a prefect."

"Yeah but-" she chuckled. "You know what comes with that?"

"What?" He looked at her.

"Our own bedrooms." She winked.

"Oh right." He laughed. "I cannot wait for that. All the fun that will come with it." He smirked.

"Speaking of fun."

"And just where would we do that, hm." He raised his eyebrows and her then chuckled.

"I don't know. I'm sure we can think of something."

"As much as I would love to. Let's wait till we're not in public."

"Fair enough." She shrugged her shoulders then continued walking. "I want you to come over. Not for that." She chuckled. "Have dinner with us. Finally meet my parents. See your brother. It doesn't have to be tonight, obviously. But eventually."

"Really?" He looked over at her.

"Yeah. I'd be nice."

"Alright. Yeah I'd like that."

"Perfect. I'll tell my parents about you then send a letter to tell you when, I'll write it as someone else so your mother doesn't burn it if she sees it."

"Good idea."

"Smart, by the way, with sending Kreacher."

"Yeah. He's great. He's like one of my very few friends. I think I'm the only one who treats him with any kindness what so ever."

"Yet again another reason why I don't believe you're really a Slytherin." She bumped his arm.

"Yeah. I second guess it myself sometimes too. But it's a good thing I was sorted as a Slytherin. My mother would kill me too." He joked.

"Yeah. We wouldn't want that, not at all."

"You're lucky you were born into a normal family. None of that blood supremacy shit. No interbreeding to keep the blood line pure. It's all so stupid."

"Oh yeah I heard about that. Marrying cousins. Arranged marriage- do you have an arranged marriage?"

"No, not yet anyways. I'm sure once I'm out of Hogwarts they'll announce it. You and I gotta get married before that then." She winked.

"So. You wanna marry me huh?" She blushed a little.

"Well, I mean. Eventually. Yeah. I do." He was straight forward. He rubbed his thumb over the palm of her hand.

"Well. When you ask me. Years from now. Obviously we're too young right now. I will definitely be saying yes." She kissed his cheek.

Okay wait I kinda hated that I might re write this chapter