E I G H T E E N

The newest couple at Hogwarts have been dating for a bit over a week now, and not much has changed between them. Madeline noticed Remus being extra distant and Sirius wasn't as chatty with her. OH! And Camilla started taking a liking of her own for Remus Lupin.

Classes went by fairly quickly today and the fifth years only had 3 periods so that helped.

"Hey." The familiar voice to the three girls came running up behind them.

"Hi Reg." Camilla and Alyssa said not even turning around. "See you guys later." They giggled as they picked up their pace to leave them alone.

"Hi." Madeline smiled at him as she grabbed his hand.

"How was your last class?" He asked. Regulus was in history of magic while M's last class was transfigurations.

"Actually surprisingly fun." She said looking at him.

"Oh really?" He asked, she usually hates transfiguration.

"No." She sighed turning her head back to the front which caused him to chuckle.

"How bout yours?"

"Boring. It's history, it's always boring." They both chuckled.

"So, whats the plan for the rest of today?" She chucked his shoulder.

"I have an idea, or two, or three." He smirked.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Regulus looked around then pulled her around the corner where no other students were.

"This is idea number one." He said as he gently backed up to the wall.

"I like idea number one. But, uh- Reg- not in the middle of the school halls." She chuckled.

"You're right." He looked around once again then walked over to a door on the other side of the hallway. He tried to open it but it was locked. So he pulled out his wand and in one Swift motion "alohomora." He tried again and it opened. He turned his head and winked at his girlfriend then nodded his head towards the opening. "Ladies first."

She shook her head as she chuckled then pushed her back off the wall and walked over to the empty room.  She tip toed and kissed his cheek before walking in.

Regulus shut the door and locked it behind him. Madeline set her book bag on the side and he went and sat his next to it before walking up to her.

"Now. Where were we?" He smirked, leaning into a kiss. He placed his hands on either side of her face and she moved hers to loosely hang off his shoulders, her fingers interlocking with each other.

Madeline lightly started to pull him down, he took notice and gently lowered her back onto the table behind them all while not breaking their kiss which was getting more and more aggressive, or passionate...?

After a short while he pushed himself back up and looked down at her, Regulus raised his eyebrows asking if they could go further. Which the couple had already done it multiple times he still wants to make sure.

Madeline nodded her head and chuckled "you're such a dork. Every day you give me a new reason to question the sorting hates decision."

Regulus chuckled as he shook his head. He leaned in to kiss her before going to take off her top.

He struggled a bit with undoing the buttons, she just stared down while laughing in amusement.

"I hate these shirts." He said as he undid the last one. "There should be some sort of charm that does this in the blink of an eye."