The beach Date

Lol this isn't really a chapter but I saw this tik tok and asked the gc and so imma just give you guys this gies tik tok username and it's her video which I'll sc for you to find cause i don't want to write a while beach chapter and by don't want to I mean I don't know how 😂. I will be adding a scene down below though.

This is her acc, you should all follow her, and the video is that one that says just watched!!

You guys are amazing for sticking with this book honestly I thank and love you all.

***

***

***

***

***

***

"No I don't wanna jump." Madeline said as she looked down at the water below the 20 or 30 foot cliff they were standing on.

"Come on it'll be fun." He chuckled as he shook his head to get the water out from his hair.

"Yeah I don't know about that." She backed up.

"What if we go together?" He asked.

"Together?"

"Together." He took her hand.

"Fine. You better not let me go."

"Never." He smiled at her.

"Alright. On three."

"Alright." He brought her closer to the edge. "One. Two." And he jumped and pulled her with him. She screamed in her way down and plugged her nose with her free hand before she hit the water.

"Wohoo!" Regulus shouted.

When they both resurfaced the water they wiped their eyes before opening them. "See. That wasn't bad at all."

"For you."

"I know you enjoyed that." He swam closer to her.

"I guess it wasn't too bad." She rolled her eyes sarcastically.

Regulus put his arms around her waist under the water, she put hers over his shoulder. Her fingers interlocked with each other in the back.

"I wish we could stay in the moment forever." He said bringing his face closer to hers.

"If only things worked like that." She placed her forehead onto his.

"We'll just have to keep on making more memories like this."

"I can get down with that."

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"Yeah." She leaned in and kissed him.

~

Even though they did cherish every moment they spent with each other today, I wish they had enjoyed it even more given what's about to come.