F I F T Y O N E*

This is like backtracking to before the beach date lol but I saw this idea in the comments and had to add it in somewhere. Also, this is a really long chapter

The morning after finding out about the Order. June 25th,

The next morning Madeline got up and changed into a red top and blue flare jeans, before heading downstairs to join the rest of her family for breakfast. They all usually wake up within a few minutes of each other. This morning she was the last one up.

She went into the kitchen and put two waffles on to her plate with syrup and powdered sugar, and added some fruit to the side

She went into the kitchen and put two waffles on to her plate with syrup and powdered sugar, and added some fruit to the side. Euphemia must have been up first since there was made breakfast.

She took her plate and a glass of milk into the dining room where the rest of the family was. Euphemia and Fleamont were facing the window so their backs were to her, James and Sirius sat across from them. James looked up at his sister and immediately was about to say some silly remark about her appearance. More of what her clothes weren't hiding. Just like last night when she walked in on the meeting. Sirius looked up at her, noticing James quite chuckle that was more of him choking on his food and his mind immediately went to the same.

Madeline flipped them both off before taking a seat at the end of the table.

"Morning." She said picking up her butter knife and fork.

"Morning, love." Euphemia said, not taking her eyes off the paper in front of her.

"Good morni-" Fleamont cut himself off when he looked at his daughter and saw every visible markings in shades of purple. He nearly forgot about last night when he saw her and Regulus in the Order room. "Merlin, what the hell did he do to you."

Euphemia finally looked up.

"Damn Sirius what the hell do you have for a brother." James finally laughed.

"Don't ask me, ask her." Sirius joined in his laughter.

"Both of you shut up." She warned.

"You- he- what the hell. You see, this is just another reason why I don't like this boy. I don't even want to know why there are bruises. Unbelievable." He looked away.

James and Sirius started to laugh again while trying not to choke on their food.

"I'm disappointed."

Madeline dropped her fork. "Disappointed. Really. You are the unbelievable one. Dad I'm a teenager. I'm nearly seventeen. You don't really get to be disappointed in me for being a hormonal teenage girl. You should've known this type of shit would happen when you decided to have kids. And adopt a third one whose even worse."

"Hey, I'm not that kinky." Sirius said.

"Ki- nope. Not even gonna get into this."

"Exactly. So don't bring it up." She scoffed as she took a bite.