⤷ 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

A FACE TO THE VOICE !
group
( ☁️🐇✉️💿 ) — ❧ . * ⌀

There were some creators who were very open with their fanbase - others, not so much. Some wanted to be anonymous, just a voice and a screen name. But sometimes, that information can be seen as a jackpot. Obsessed fans or haters digging and digging until they find that prized and private information that you had purposely stashed away from the world - that ounce of information you wished to keep to yourself.

--

It had been a few months since you had blown up on the internet - your fanbase growing daily. At the start, no one had bothered to ask for a face reveal - if you wanted to remain faceless, who were they to ask? But with the growing numbers came the flood of questions, pleads, and wishes. Some of the fans had been practically begging for some sort of information, or even a picture of yourself - often bringing in other faceless creators, and comparing you to them.

'If Corpse can show his hand, so can you.'

'Just post a photo! Your face doesn't have to be in it silly!'

'You obviously don't care for your fans like you say you do if you don't want to show us what you look like.'

What did people not understand about you wanting to keep your online life apart from your real life. You could go outside, shop, and go out with friends without having dozens of people come up and ask for a photo - and while someday you were planning on letting your two lives become one, now wasn't the right time.

Select friends have seen what you look like; Dream, Sapnap, George, Niki, and Wilbur - and as for everyone else, they were content with just getting to know you for you.

And that's all you could've asked for.

--

You had decided to stream today with a few of your friends - the lot of you on a new survival world of your own, just mindlessly building and goofing off.

"Y/U/N! Hit me one more time and I'll kill your dogs!" you had been running up behind Sapnap whenever you had crossed his path, and randomly hitting his character, often resulting in a mini heart attack on his end, or him falling into whatever he was crouched over.

A small gasp left your mouth, "You're bluffing, you wouldn't dare hurt Regulus..."

"Hit me one more time and we'll see if I'm bluffing."

"Real talk here... who names their dog Regulus?" Dream cut in, wheezing slightly.

"Dream are you kidding me? It's from Harry Potter!" you finally got out after a few moments of disbelief. "You know like Regulus Black? Sirius Black's brother?"

With the bickering back and forth between Dream, Sapnap, and you, you had failed to notice the topic of your personal information coming up in the chat. Fans had somehow figured out what your real name was - how they managed to was beyond you.

You didn't know until you had gotten a text from a few of your friends.

Gogy

Check twitter please.

Wilbur

I don't know if you're aware, but people are tweeting your personal information. Idk if it's actually yours, but I thought it would be good to let you know.

Niki<3

Hey, have you seen twitter??

There was no way that anything they were posting was real... was there?