⤷ 𝐭𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐨

THE QUIERO !
quackity
( ☁️🐇✉️💿 ) — ❧ . * ⌀

Alex didn't know. In all honesty nobody really knew. The topic had never come up in a conversation, nor have you ever retreated into your mother language in front of your friends. Until today at least.

It was the first stream that the group of you would be playing jackbox together - George, Sapnap, Dream, Karl, Alex and yourself. The group of boys were already proving to be rowdy and a hassle to you, constant yelling that made your ears ring despite having the volume turned down to one of the lowest settings, and the flood of insults being thrown back and forth at each other. While you had yet to be brought into it you sat back and laughed at the jokes being thrown about between Dream and George with Sapnap joining in every so often, and Karl and Alex.

"Quackity you are literally the most unfunny person ever," Karl exclaimed as he watched Alex's answer pop up on the screen.

A few tense moments of silence followed Karls statement - everybody wanting to see what Alex would respond with.

"Que te folle un pez."

"What did you just say to me! Chat what did he say!" Karl frantically asked his viewers.

A poorly choked back laugh rang through the ears of everyone in the voice chat.

"What are you laughing at?" Dream asked you.

"Nothing, nothing. What Alex said was funny, that's all," you lightly laughed at the end, trying to ease up the nerve racking silence.

"Y/N you understand Spanish?"

Gapping at your camera you began to laugh. "Karl... I can understand and speak spanish."

"What did he say then? I need to know!"

"Let's just say he basically told you to fuck a fish."

The group laughed, but one voice was missing. Alex had yet to say anything since the revelation of you being able to speak Spanish had come out. His silence was beginning to scare you. Was he mad you hadn't told him? Was he confused as to how he never knew? Or was he just taking in the fact that his significant other could understand his mother language.

"Eres tan jodidamente genial," Alex breathed out. "Tengo tanta suerte de llamarte mía."

<< "You're so fucking cool," "I'm so lucky to call you mine." >>

"Aw Alex, you're too sweet," you smiled into the camera. "Y si me preguntas eres el mejor."

<< "And if you ask me, you're the best." >>

Dream, George, Sapnap, and Karl stayed quiet - listening to the exchange happening between you and Alex, trying to piece together what was being said.

"Ew."

"Blegh, love."

"Vete a la mierda, Dream."

<< "Fuck off, Dream" >>

--

The game of jackbox was long ago finished, the topic of your spanish background was trending on twitter - clips of you and Alex shamelessly flirting was reblogged thousands of times. The poor Twitter trending guy was probably having  field day.

Alex

So when were you gonna tell me you could speak Spanish?

Y/N

I was going to tell you - it just never came up.

Alex

Oh shit I guess that message could have come off as me being mad

I'm not mad

Just a lil surprised :P

Y/N

Lol thats a relief.

I thought you were mad

Alex

Why would I be mad

My significant other can speak Spanish

Thats cool as fuck

More of a reason to take you home to mom ;)

Y/N

pronto, lo prometo

<< soon I promise >>

Alex

¿Puede el verano llegar más rápido?

<< Can summer come faster? >>

You smiled at your phone, giggling lightly into your pillow.

One more week till you were flying out to spend the summer with your boyfriend and his family. And in Alex's words - could summer come faster?

Y/N

Una semana mas

Then I can finally hug you x

<< One more week >>

Alex

Sending virtual hugs right now

I'm heading to bed, but I'll text you tmr okay?

Te quiero, xx

<< I love you, xx >>

Y/N

Te quiero :)

<< I love you :) >>

One more week.