⤷ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

THE RAINBOW AFTER THE STORM !
wilbur soot
( ☁️ 🐇 ✉️ 💿 ) — ❧ . * ⌀

Sometimes, silence speaks thousands. The choice not to speak, to reach out, to call on someone, is a cry for help. But with the silence, comes the forgetfulness - the ignorance. Then again, people had lives. They couldn't sit around and wait so they could help you out of the hole you dug yourself into.

Even your closest friends didn't notice your absence. The missing voice in the crowd of many was too little to pay kind to. It was your views who had brought up their concern with your absence from the internet.

@robinhex34 - have you guys talked to Y/N lately?

@sheilazed - ^^ I miss them!

@erxcmakar9 - yo when is Y/N streaming again

Wilbur looked into the chat, seeing the flood of messages one after another. Hundreds of comments coming in every second - but what caught his attention, was the subject of many of them. You.

"Hey real talk here. Has anyone talked to Y/N?" Wilbur paused and waited for some sort of answer from his friends.

"I texted them a few days ago, but never got a reply," Minx was the first of many replies.

"Last I talked to them was a few days ago," Niki added.

"Nah, haven't talked to them," Jschlatt jumped in.

"They haven't posted on anything in a bit. That's what my chats telling me," Tommy finished.

Nobody has been in contact or even seen you within at least the last week. Was there maybe a family emergency? Maybe your internet was down. Even if those were the cases, Wilbur knew it was best if he reached out, just to make sure you were okay.

You didn't even have enough energy to move, to get out of bed, to eat or drink - the need to do those things had long ago dimmed. The past few days had been hell - a constant playing of insults and harsh words on repeat. It was scary how much a persons own brain could slowly tear itself down, piece by piece.

Not streaming hasn't helped in the slightest either. Even with the flood of negative comments, the kind and loving ones overpowered them. But with the state you were in currently, you didn't know how entertaining you would be to watch. Slow and sluggish movements, slurred and raspy words, glistening eyes, and messy hair. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Friends hadn't reached out, neither had the fans. But then again your phone laid abandoned in the living room, most likely dead from the amount of time it sat there - so there was no telling if they actually hadn't.

You didn't expect anyone to notice. Not in the slightest. You expected everyone to go about their days without batting an eye at your absence. But what you didn't know, was the worrisome group that bickered back and forth over a discord call during that time.

Rolling onto your stomach, you drifted back off into your mind, where you would stay - aimlessly floating, until morning.

"I've called them a hundred times at least. They won't answer."

"Why don't you call them a hundred more times huh? I'm sure that will do something."

"Guys please just focus," Niki sighed. The bickering between some of the group was making the situation even more stressful.

You weren't answering your messages, phone calls, discord chats, or dm's. It showed you hadn't even been online for days. You had gone MIA - without any way to reach you.