⤷ 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

ELECTRIC LOVE !
dreamwastaken
( ☁️ 🐇 ✉️ 💿 ) — ❧ . * ⌀

How you found yourself in this situation was beyond you. Sticky pads were connected to both your arms, wires trailing down to a machine that was hooked up to Clays computer. And as much as you didn't want to be here — it was for a good cause.

Clay was raising money to put towards a charitable cause, so the pain that you were bound to suffer would be worth it in the end.

But the thought of that electric current, no matter how much or how little was sent, scared you beyond belief.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Well you are so get over it." Clay laughed as he was setting up the stream. The pressing of buttons and the small 'start streaming' button adding to your anxiety.

Slightly fumbling with the strings on your hoodie, you tilted your head to look at Clay. "You know I said that if they hit $10'000 dollars in donations I would do this, not do this while they try to get $10'000."

His hands moved fast — almost as fast as the viewers flooding in. "Yeah, well here we are — and look on the bright side. If things go good we could probably do another one like this in a few months."

Gaping at him you reached over to smack his arm. "You're doing this in a couple of months. I'll do the minecraft playing and you'll be getting shocked."

Clay laughed as turning back to his computer to greet his viewers. An abundance of them already excited for what was about to happen.

They were excited for you to be in pain, while Dream made your life a living hell.

How fun.

"CLAY!" You grabbed at the sticky patches, trying your best to pull them off only to be stopped short as the man behind your pain reached over and pushed your hands away.

The beginning of the stream had started off fine. He didn't take stupid jumps, there were no mobs to inflict damage on his character (or you), and he was simply chatting away with his viewers as he collected supplies.

But the nice beginning slowly faded away as he went into the caves.

"How about instead of running at the damn things you run away!" As much as the pain was there, there was also laughter.

The cave that Clay had found himself in proved to be problematic. Zombies, skeletons, and creepers alike were scattered every few blocks backing the damage he took to come in groups.

Electric shocks flooded your body every ten seconds it seemed like.

"Y/N let me do what I have to do! And then you can get mad at me after okay?" Clay laughed as he somewhat heeded your suggestion, turning and running into a different part of the cave.

The amount of mobs lessened, and Clay was able to get what he needed before he retreated up to the man land.

"We just hit $6'000 dollars guys!," Clay's hand rubbed your upper back momentarily — almost as if he was saying 'we're almost there, you got this'.

But who were you kidding — the stream was already an hour and a half or so in and you had just reached $6'000 dollars in donations. The ride was not over, and knowing Clay, he would make the rest of it as hard as he could.

"And then — I don't know if you guys caught this but Sapnap and George..." his voice trailed off as he made a risky jump from high ground to low ground. Your body tensed as you awaited the shock, but the water that Clay had placed below himself had stopped it from happening.

A relieved sigh left your mouth causing Clay to look over at you.

"What, you thought I was gonna make you take a shock on purpose?"

"Wouldn't be the first time in the stream you did it."

He momentarily stopped to tilt his head at you, a jokingly hurt look displayed itself on his face.

"You know I was trying to take as little damage as I could."

Your eyes widened and your mouth flew open before you could stop it.

"You call running up to pillagers without a shield, hitting a bee's nest, and 'not being quick enough to get to your water bucket' as you fall twenty something blocks as you're trying to take as little damage as you could?" You harmless fumes at the man.

Flicking your eyes over to the screen you watched as the majority of the commenters agreed with you.

'Dream picking on Y/N... shallow dude /j'

'Lol you're setting yourself up for failure my dude'

'We can't see them but I can just picture Y/N looking at Dream like their gonna kill him'

"I'm thinking about it. I really am," you paused, watching as Clay turned his attention back to the game. "You wanna know what else I'm thinking about though?"

Clay hummed, urging you to continue.

"I'm thinking about your next charity stream when you'll be the one in my position and I'll be the one in control. No one can save you then," you taunted him. "All I can think about is all the falls, arrows, hits, and explosions I'll take. Or 'accidentally' take."

"I'm not doing another shock charity stream after this I guess..."

"Yeah you are. Your viewers love it, right guys!"

'YES!!!'

'If next time dream isn't being shocked idk what I'll do'

'I like the way Y/N thinks'

"Don't encourage it!"

You laughed as you leaned up against him. "It's only fair after what you're putting me through here. Plus it's for a good cause, right?"

"I feel like you care more about me being in pain then the donations..."

You rolled your eyes and pushed away from him once again.

"Wrong. I care the most about the donations... just you being in pain would be a plus, get it right bitch boy."

He groaned.

"I should have never let you meet Tommy."

You laughed once again. The pain was annoying, but in the end you got to spend time with your annoyingly loving boyfriend.