Oneshot 2: hate to love

Y/n and Bakugo never was close to each other even though their mothers made then have playdates or sleepovers every weekend but once upon a time they were close. Flashback: It was July 15th Deku's 5th birthday everyone was outside playing pin the hair on All Might (lmao did I really just say pin the hair on all might? yes yes I did lol) it was Y/n's turn to try but Bakugo did not want to wait his turn so he burnt her back and what everyone saw was a hole shaped as a hand that left a big bruised color burn on your back. Ask you screamed and cried all he did was look at you a smile at the work he has created. Flashback ends. That was the last time you seen Bakugo until your first year of UA. The reason you got accepted into UA was because of your quirk. (you can control air and make people's hearts stop just with in look) As you walk up to class 1-a your heart dropped, you thought that you would never see him again, it feel like all your worries came back and slapped you right in the face. (time skip like 3 hours later) Class was dismissed but you and Bakugo was held back because of how you guys need to work on control so y'all will be working together when you heard that it felt like you wanted to pass out while the blond was yelling "WHY DO I NEED TO WORK WITH THIS THING HERE IM FINE ALONE" Mr. Aizawa just looked at him with a blank stare and said "no your working with her and that finale now get out" Bakugo stomped out while you slowly followed him out the class but little did you know he lives right beside you. As you walk he turns around and says "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU". You looked at him with a emotionless face and said "WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU" "YOU WERE ALWAYS IN MY WAY" Bakugo said. You look at him and walk away, just as you pass him he grabs your arm an says "Look at me—" "LET ME GO BEFORE I STOP YOUR HEART" you yell out. "But you going to have to look at me and your not going to use you other quirk because you can't control it" he say knowing he's right. You look up at him to see his eyes glossy wait is he crying?!. He hugs you and you just freeze not knowing if it's a joke or not but soon you feel his a go to your back where you burn mark is as he did that it made you flinch. "I-I'm soo s-sorry Y-Y/n for all the pain I caused you" as Bakugo said that tears were run out like a "waterfall". You look at him with a tear running down your cheek but for you got to say something a pair of soft caramel tasting lips came crashing down on yours, lasted about 4 minutes until y'all had to part to breath "I-I love you Y/n I always have" the blond said "I love you too Bakugo"