preference: christmas

-you would run to his dorm and jump on the bed but usually he would kick you off
-you would grab his blanket off of him "give me my blanket back fucker" "not tell you get up mr. 8pm sleeper" " -_-"
-once he finally gets up you guys would walk to the common room where everyone was supposed to be but to find out no one was there "uhh hello?" "cant you see there is no one out here dumbass" "well it's 10 am soo i don't know what's happening" *he looks at the clock* "oi it's not fucking 10 am it's 6:10 am what the hell you didn't notice that it was dark" "well neither did you huh" "shut up"
-you both decided to wake everyone up because you could
-"merry christmas everyone!!" "you didn't need to wake everyone up you know y/n" "stop being so grumpy mr. aizawa" "well that's my personality"
-you all open your gifts which you all enjoyed
-you and bakugo both go back to his dorm a lay down "you happy now?" "yepp" "good because we're going back to sleep because everyone else is" "i mean what about-" "nope were waiting to get the food" "but whyyy" "because you need to stop being greedy and wait" "uh fine"
-once all of the class woke up and got ready you all ate "ahhh this is what i wanted bae i love you" "i love you too" "oh i'm talking to the food..." "well fuck you" "ohh i love you too" *you kiss him* "well merry christmas y/n" "and merry christmas bakugo"

AHH HIII IM BACK BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEEE ITS 12:36 AM RN IN FLORIDAAA BLAHH <3
12/25/21
words- 287