Oneshot 6: Switching bodys with deku

Y/N POV
UA was under a villain attack just great.."EVERYONE GET OUR HERO COSTUMES ON AND COME BACK HURRY" "YAY HERO COSTUMES" "MINAAAA NO" "Y/NNNN YES" welp there goes a hole in the wall.. "this is so hard trying to rush" "I know I almost put a hole in my tights" (um just make up a hero costume bc idek lmao but your quirk is wings, telekinesis and you can see from a 10 feet distance) "ugh we gotta go" "yep let start running" "race ya" "you don't stand a chance"
Time skip
"I won" "shut up Y/n" "sorry babes love you" "love you more now kiss me" *mwah mwah* "I KNOW YOUR NOT KISSING MINA Y/N GET UNDER THE TABLE AND STAY— shit" "well hello eraserhead" "who is that I never seen him before" "idk" (their whispering) "raccoon eyes shut the fuck up" "don't be like a baldugo" "what the fuck I'm not even bald bitch" "not very manly bakubro" "stop with all the damn name you extras" "aw is my little bakubae mad come closer to me" *growling* "so where is all of your students" "you stay away from the-"*punch* "you talk to much— ahhh there you little rascals are" "LEAVE US ALONE" "listen sparky boy I'm not here you I'm here for them" *points a you  and bakugo* "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT IF YOU TOUCH US I WILL KILL YOU" *aizawa grabs him with his scarf* "didn't I tell you to leave them alone" "what are you gonna do about it" "throw you out the window" "MR. AIZAWA" "SHIT WHAT WRONG WITH BAKUGO" "KATSUKI BABE WAKE UP" *SLAP SLAP* "NOT YOU TOO IZUKU
Time skip
"How long are they going to be- Katsuki your up" "h-huh Y/n" "shut your mouth you fucking nerd" "wait WAIT WHY ARE YOU IN HIS BODY" "huh" look in the mirror" "IM IN KACCHAN'S BODY" *faints* "YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP" "Y/n, Bakugo and Midoriya you all will stay in the dorms till the quirk were off" "why am I staying though" "your gonna take care of them"*walks away* "soo who do I kiss"  "me dumbass" but you look like deku" "t-this is so weird" "NO SHIT" "STOP YELLING" "YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU DAMN DEKU" "HUSH KACCHAN" "IM GONNA KILL YOU" "BOTH OF YOU TO YOUR DORMS NOW" "y/n" "DONT Y/N ME GO NOW"
Time skip
"Hey deku" "oh hi y/n" "I'm sorry for yelling at you back there I was just frustrated" "I know it ok" "well goodnight" "goodnight" *hugs* "you smell like cinnamon rolls I like it" "it's my body wash" "imma steal that just so you know babe" "b-babe" "I'm sorry I'm still a little confused because your in my hotheaded boyfriend body" "I know how you feel"
Time skip
"Babe" "bAbE" "why does your voice crack like that" "idk let's just cuddle" "ok this is just weird now" "yea it really is" *silence* "but I really want to cuddle" "yea me to come here" "hey I have a question" "what" "is deku dick big I kinda always wanted to know" "WTF" "let me see technically it's actually your dick at the moment so let me see or imma just pull out pants down I know he already seen yours" "ugh whatever just take a peak" "omg he's like 1 inch smaller then you damn that's impressive" "Go to sleep you weirdo"
Time skip
"Y-Y/N IM SO SORRY" "huh" "WE SWITCHED BACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT I DIDNT KNOW IM SORRY" "it's ok just hurry and get up so we can find hothead"
"WHAT DO YOU DO WITH HER" "I didn't do anything look it's to early for this I'm going back to bed" "well see your later cinnamon roll" "b-bye" "I'm still gonna steak your body wash tho" *kisses his cheek* *blushes* "HELL NO" *runs away with you* "WHAT WAS THAT" "a kiss on the cheek" "NO YOU KISS ME" *kisses you extra hard* "there now we go back to sleep"

Words-689
Date- 4/7/21