Preference 6: if you get pregnant

- if you get pregnant you guys would already be married and pro hero's
- when you told him you were pregnant he was dumbfounded "katsuki I have to tell youu" "heh" "your gonna be a daddy" "I already am" "NO not like that but a baby daddy" *stares at you* "hellooo~ you ok?" "HA IN YOUR FACE YOU DAMN DEKU IM GOING TO BE THE BEST FATHER EVER IMMA TEACH THEM TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE AND-" "ok ok slow down there buddy"
- he would rub your stomach, give it kisses or say little cute things even rant about how to beat up deku's kid
- when your found out the gender he screamed "3, 2, 1 it's a boy" "AHHHHHH IN YOUR FACE YOU DAMN NERDS MY SON IS GONNA KICK ASS MFS" "KATSUKI HUSH" *slap* "LISTEN HERE YOU OLD HAG" "and here we go" "you married into this family" "sadly kiri"
- every night he would get you ever cravings you wanted "babe hey wake up helloooo" *goans* "what" *stares at him* "I know damn well your ass ain't hungry again you had 2 full plates of food" "he's growing that's why" "don't blame it on the child" "heyy I wasn't like this before" "oh really" "well kinda" "exactly it just got worse but whatever what do you want" "gummy bears, Reese's puffs cereal, whip cream, orange juice, toothpaste anddd pickles" *stares at you* "disgusting" "oh and I want it all mixed together" "wtf" "don't just sit there GO" "don't yell at me women"
- when your go in labor all hell breaks loose "KATSUKI BAKUGO" "what" "DONT "WHAT" ME AND DONT STEP IN THAT-" "YOU PEED ON THE FLOOR" "NO DUMMY MY WATER BROKE" "THEN GET IN THE CAR" "IM TRYING BITCH" "UH LET ME CARRY YOU" "DONT "UH" ME IM IN PAINNNNN" "HOLD ON"
Time skip
"DRIVE FASTER HE'S COMING (that's really sound wrong) "SUCK HIM BACK IN THEN" *stares at him* "were here" "Y/N honey are you ok WHAT DID YOU DO YOU IDIOT" "NOTHING YOU OLD HAG" "HEY how about we focus on me here" "GO GET A WHEELCHAIR FOR HER IDIOT" "ALREADY DID"
Time skip
"God damn machines" "there's only 2" "and your point" "hag where's the old man" "your FATHER is on his way" "eh ok"
1 hour later
"All these channels suck ass" "it's the same channels at home" "y/n babe my dear baby mama just focus on pushing him out" "he's not ready yet" "WAIT so your telling me I was speeding for nothing" "hey not my fault and we really need to pick out for name for him" "how abou-" "don't even think about it mother- anyways how about s/n" "aw that's cute I like it" "finally my son actually can think"
3 hours later
"Ok Mrs. Bakugo you have to push" "NO IM NOT READY FOR THIS" *starts crying* "y/n love please don't cry I love you" "CANT YOU JUST PULL HIM OUT" "I got that on video" "REALLY OLD MAN" "sir can you please calm down it's not good for her to be stressed if she is stressed the baby will be stressed" "ok" "no ma'am I need you to push"
Time skip
"Look y/n look you did it our son is here" "y-yea" *crying* "shh baby don't cry I hate seeing you cry
Time skip bc I'm lazy
"Ok mom were going to do some skin to skin" "alright" "omg he's so tiny" "do you have a name" *looks at bakugo* "what you looking at me for" "say it" "oh I'm going to be the best-" "no his name" "ohh S/n M/n Katsuki" (s/n-son name and m/n- middle name) "that's a lovely name" "I know look who chose it" *slap* "what was that you hag" "so self absorbent" "blah" "ha well I'll leave you too enjoy would you grandparents like to follow me" "ok" "wow he's so handsome and tiny" "duhh look at his dad I'm handsome and his mommy is beautiful" "I'm so happy" "me too 9 months of those nasty looking food craving was worth it" "they were good too you should have tried it" "no now let me do skin to skin stop hogging him"
Time skip
"Wow he is tiny" "I know right and he's 6 pounds too" "thank you" for what" "for everything from bugging me in class to a having my baby I really do love you and our little family" "I love you and our little family too"

Words-758
Date- 5/14/21