Lemon #2

Y/N Pov

Today I had enough I couldn't help but be irritated with my boyfriend, he was always training with Kirishima. Yes I know he is train to be the #1 hero and I'm but look I'm in class 1-A too but I still give him attention when he wants it why can't he do the same for me? But the point I'm trying to make is that he cancels our plans, never speaks to me when I speak, acts like I'm not there etc. I'm really starting to have doubts about our relationship. This has to stop or I'm done its been happen over 5 months. I did my best to just brush it off but questions still linger "Was I not good enough?" "Is he cheating on me or what?"

Time Skip (2 weeks later)

I walk into class 2 minutes late to see Mr. Aizawa still in his sleeping bag "That thing seriously needs to be washed" I say to myself. "Your 2 minutes late Y/N" "How did you know it was me?" "You always come in late" "No I don't and your are still in your dirty sleeping bag" "Yes you do and don't talk about me baby like that go sit down" "Ha" I said as I went to go sit down " "Shut up" "I will not its a free country so teach" "No its a free country" I started at him with a blank face expression "That's what I thought" Mr. Aizawa said as he started teaching. I felt someone's eyes on me and when I turn guess who I see "my so called boyfriend " staring dead into my soul like wtf.

Time Skip to lunch (because I'm lazy)

I'm sitting on the roof with Mina, Momo and Jirou when I a text.

Adorable Angry Pomeranian

Hey dumbass..

Read

Y/n? Ik you see these messages

Sorry for ignoring you..

Delivered

The Manliest Boy Around

Hey Y/n where are you?

You

Why?

The Manliest Boy Around

well you see Bakubro is currently outside exploding everything in his path well its not mostly trees tho.

You

Ok? And what does that have to do with me...

The Manliest Boy Around

Um your his girlfriend

You

Well last time I remember he was ignoring me for 5 MONTHS and idc if he just texted me 5 mins ago he should have thought about that before he ignored me :) so yea you can deal with him

The Manliest Boy Around

Ik Ik I been told him to text you wayyy before we started training and he said "ok ok ok I will" but I see he didn't. BUT PLEASE I'M SORRY FOR MY BEHALF AND HIS PLEASE HELP CLAM HIM DOWN BEFORE HE BLOWS UP THE WHOLE SCHOOL