Preference 3:when he is jealous

Y/n POV
Today I was walking to class when someone ran into me. "I'm so so sorry" "it's ok don't worry about it" "um I'm new here can you show me to class 1-B please" "oh sure" After we got to his class it was about 2 minutes left till school actually started "well thank you are you in this class too" "no I'm in class 1-A um but if you want I could come get you after class" "that would be great thanks- what's your name" "Y/n" "that's a nice name I'm Hiro" (I had to look up Japanese boy names lmao)
Hiro POV
Wow she's really pretty and nice I hope we can become friends then lov- "welp that's the bell bye Hiro" "Bye"
Y/n POV
After leaving Hiro I rushed to my class before hearing Mr. Sleeping bag voice. As soon as I walking in I was my hothead boyfriend sitting with his head down "BOO" and all he does is turn and look at me then pull me into his lap to nuzzle his head into my crook of my neck "you ok?" "Yea I'm just sleepy" "you can sleep on my lap at lunch ok?" "Ok" "oh yea I forgot to tell you Hiro is going to be joining us at lunch too" "Heh? Who the fuck is that" "oh he's a kid I met when he bumped into me and he was new so I helped him" "no we all ready have enough extras at our table" "babe he's new and I'm his only friend" "fine but if he try some funny shit I'm blowing him into pieces" "ok" "Y/n get off of Bakugo's lap you horny problem child" "noo I wanna stay on my baby's lap" "ugh whatever I don't have time for you today I'm going back to sleep " "hey you gotta teach us" "ugh no I get payed if I do or don't...just do these worksheets and turn them in tomorrow" "ok"
Time skip
Finally the bell rung for lunch as I was getting up I saw that Bakugo had done fell asleep poor baby was tired but I had to wake him up "Babe go to the cafeteria and wait for me" "no" "yes" "ok" After he got up and left I went to go find Hiro who was waiting by his classroom door "Hey hey hey" (Bokuto is that you👀) "Hey I thought you forgot" "nahh come on" After we both got to the cafeteria I see Bakugo laying his head down with his lunch beside him. "Hey bitch" "Ugh finally what took you so lo- ohh who is thisss" "Mina this is Hiro, Hiro this is Mina, Momo, Jirou, Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugo" "Hey what color is your hair it's like purple mixed with a red tent" "Denki hush" "yes ma'am..your can sit by Kirishima Hiro" "o-ok"
Hiro Pov
Why didn't she want me to sit next to her do they have like assigned sits or something eh
Y/n POV
I slowly shook Bakugo to wake him up "did you eat yet" he shook his head no "open up" I placed food into his mouth while he was chewing he put his head into my lap "oh no I don't want you to choke sit up" "no" "fine" all I did was put his head into my arms like you do when you cradle a baby. By the time I was done feeding him he sat up and and looked around for a few till his eyes landed on Hiro "who the fuck are you" "oh that Hiro the new kid I was talking about" "oh....ew" he said and just got up and walk off. "Wait where are you going" I said as I was about to get up but Hiro grabbed my arm "what are you doing sunshine" "s-sunshine?" "Yea babe" "yea no that's not gonna happen now let go thanks" "Bu-" "BAKUGO WHERE ARE YOU GOING" as soon as I found him I said "what's wrong" "you like him done youl "uh no I did like him as a friend but he's a creep he called me "babe and "sunshine" I mean don't get be wrong denki calls me "babe because that's just denki and Kirishima calls me "sunshine because that's manly but when he said it gave me chills— where are you going" "to teach this extra a lesson" "no no I got a better idea ;)" Once we got back to our table this creep just had to say something "hey babe" as he grabbed my hips "hey babe there you are" "yes I'm her-" as I turned to Bakugo and had a full out make out session after thats we sat back down well I sat back down Bakugo laid on my lap and flicked off Hiro "you better be glad my teddy bear stopped me from blowing you up into pieces"

Words- 830  Date- 3/9/21