Those Boys...

WARNING: Smut

Louis' POV

It's been two days since the triplet's first came to my school.
Two days since I got Harry alone in that classroom.
Two days since I got all three of them alone.
Two days since I walked in on the Wallen brothers trying to touch what's mine.
Two days since Edward cried in my arms.
Two days since I saw those beauties.

And I want more...

I get out of bed at midday Sunday and pull on my ripped jeans. I grab a black t-shirt and my jean jacket before I exit my room.

I ignore the quietness of my parents as they warily watch me leave the house. I get in my car and just start driving.
I don't know where I'm going but I just want to do something.

I end up at the store. I park and enter the building. It's not too crowded but there are a few people in the small place.
I ran out of cigarettes yesterday so I'll get some now.

I walk up to the cashier and stare her down," Give me a box of cigs." She looks up at me and I can almost smell the terror coming off her.

I love the effect I have on people. The way she slowly opens the cabinet and gets a box, makes me feel so much better knowing I intimidate people.

She places them on the counter so I pick them up and start walking out of the store, "Hey! You need to pay for those!"

I ignore her and use my powers to keep her mind off of me and stay in the store. I get back to my car and pull out a cig. I light it and drive away.

I drive until I see a familiar curly haired boy dragging two more familiar boys down the sidewalk next to a diner.

I pull up next to them and watch them as they walk. Harry's wearing a tight white skirt and yellow crop top, Edward in a white tank top and tight black booty shorts that make his butt look perfect for touching, and Marcel in a purple V-neck and white shorts a little longer than Edward's.

I park quickly and rush to get behind them quietly. I carefully reach forward and pinch Marcel's butt. He gasps and turns around quickly, "What the hell is- Oh Louis! You can't do that!"

Edward and Harry turned around too, looking angry before they realized it was me.

I smirk, "You can't expect me not to touch you in clothes like that." They glared but I just stepped forward in their "personal space" whatever that is... And put my hands on Marcel's hips.

He blushed and put his head on my shoulder. I slightly smiled at how comfortable they are with me even though we just met.

"Louis, we were just about to get lunch, do you want to come?" Harry questioned joyfully.

I let go of Marcel, "Of course, Princess."

He grabbed my hand and started to skip to the door. Marcel and Edward were giggling behind us as Harry tried to make me skip.

I held open the door for my boys then slipped in myself. I stood directly behind Edward as Harry tried to pick a table, "Hey you okay, Edward?" I whisper in his ear.

He shivers as my breath hits his neck but he nods and glances at me. He was about to say something when Harry and Marcel finally stopped arguing on which table to sit at.

I sat down first because the boys kept on looking at each other then me. Suddenly they all flew towards the seat next to me. Edward got it so Harry and Marcel had to settle with sitting in front of us.
I wonder what all that was about...
Maybe they want me to touch them again?
Might as well try to see if that's it.