Our Side

Marcel's POV:

It's been a three days of planning, crying, and searching for Edward. 

Harry and I are barely able to think about the plans Liam, Louis, and Niall are coming up with. Zayn adds his own ideas while he comforts us. I don't know what we're going to do, Louis said Edward will...die.
We can't let that happen, we need to get him back!

"So, we know that it was Simon that took him, but in my vision, I remember he had a whole group fighting with him. Who could that be?" Louis starts off. 

"What do you mean?" Liam asks, "You said it was The Wanted."

Louis shakes his head, "Yes, but there was more. There was more than just that team."

Niall exclaims, "Oh, what if it was like another team? Like an already assembled team of people. But what team is in London?"

Everyone shrugs.

Liam yells out suddenly, "Dammit what are we going to do? It's impossible to get Edward back and to save the fucking world! Can't we just call up some actual superheroes?" 

Zayn flinches when Liam starts yelling.

'Zayn, you okay?' I say telepathically.

He glances at me and thinks back, 'I've just never really heard him yell. My parents are always yelling either at me or at each other so I'm not really fond of it.' I softly grab his hand and squeeze it.

Louis scoffs at Liam, "We don't just have the numbers of superheroes, Liam! Yours and Niall's parents have been retired for years! They're the closest thing we have!" 

Harry glances at me and pulls out his cell phone. I watch as he goes through his contacts until he gets to dad.

"Harry don't! He's probably busy!" I say as I try to get the phone from him. He pulls away and sprints behind Liam.

"He'll want to help! He has to help!"

"No Harry! He wont even know who's talking! He hasn't seen us in years!"

"It doesn't matter! He loves us! He loves Edward!"

Louis slammed his hand on the table, "Who the hell are we talking about?"

"Our father! He's a superhero! He'll definitely come!"

"Harry! He won't come! Okay?" I try to reason.

"Why?"

"He-Um, he just can't come. We don't want him here anyway."

"But he could help save Edward!"

"Harry, no." I whisper the last part, in hopes of getting Harry to drop it. I add, "Dad hasn't even called to tell us happy birthday! He left for a reason." 

Luckily Harry pouts and puts the phone back in his pocket. I take a breath and try to calm down. Our father never made the best memories with me. I really don't want him around. It will be worse for all of us if he sees how we are now.
He may be a superhero, but he's definitely not a super dad.