Power Time

Louis POV

Those triplets are so hot. I want them all. And I will have them all. 

The easiest one to get is probably the small one I sit with during first class, Harry, I think. He is so awkward and hungry for attention. His short little skirt has been teasing me for hours. And his lips! Oh his pretty pink lips would look so good wrapped around my d- 

'Please stop having fantasies of my brother. It's really disturbing'

I look around for the voice but don't find one. Oh telepath!

I think to myself and the telepath, 'Show yourself you little bitch before I stab this guy beside me.'

 Then I see the nerdy triplet, Marcel turn to me and give me a horrified look in the corner of the gym. He puts a glare on, directed at me and I flip him off. 

The coach yells to get in a straight line but I could never be straight! Ha! I crack myself up...

We all line up. Liam and Niall are on either sides of me and the triplets are next to Zayn a couple people down. 

The coach starts, "We have three new students! Now I don't care but I need to know everyone's power! So?" The triplets all awkwardly shuffle forward. 

The coach looks at them expectantly, so Harry demonstrates. He amazingly grows a bouquet of yellow roses out of his hand. I'm in awe, that's extraordinary.

Next Marcel uses telekinesis to take the flowers out of Harry's hand and into Edward's. That's such a handy power. It's so useful and I'm sure it could be helpful with all my needs...
Marcel glanced at me and blushed. 

I smirk and look at Edward like the rest of the class. He told me he can't control his powers so I'm not sure what the coach wants him to do. I can tell he's concentrating really hard and suddenly it begins to lightly snow a perfect ring around the bouquet in his hand.

The coach congratulates them and tells us to go around and do whatever cause he doesn't care.

Zayn POV

The triplets are so cool!

Marcel and I head towards the rock climbing station. Since we have powers, the school doesn't let us use safety gear, so Marcel and I start climbing. 

Once we're 3/4 of the way up, I feel something hard hit my back. I lose my grip on the plastic rocks and plummet towards the ground. 

BOOM

My back hits the ground and everyone heard it. I feel so dizzy! My back hurts!

Liam comes rushing over to me and kneels down. He hovers over me and checks for injuries.

Once he decides I'm not broken, he picks me up easily and carries me to the bench. Everybody went back to their stations as Liam sat down with me in his lap. "Baby, you okay? You fell quite a bit."

I nod, "I'm okay, Li. Just slipped a little bit." I press a kiss to his lips lightly.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom and 'talk' about it?" He smirked as I blushed and slowly nodded. He knew that being with him would make me feel better.

He puts me down so I can walk next to him. We sneak down the hallway to the empty bathroom. He locks the door behind him and puts his hands on my hips. He start pushing me back until I hit the wall. 

He kisses me roughly, then pushes his body against mine. He pulls back and pouts when I don't open my mouth. 

Out of no where, he picks up my legs so he's holding my thighs and my legs are around his waist. He slams me against the wall, I groan out loud and he takes it as an opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat.

Things just get escalated from there. We don't do it, just making out and stuff.