Poser

Louis' POV: 

 After everyone left the basement, Niall and I kept training. He was improving on his powers but still not up to his full potential. 

"Okay, mate. That's enough for now. Lets go see what the others are up to." We headed up the stairs and started walking towards the living room. 

 Suddenly, Liam came out of the room and turned to me. There was so much anger in his eyes as he glared at me. He stepped forward and jammed his fist into my cheek. 

I stumbled back from the blow, shocked that Liam, my best friend for years, just hit me for no reason. 

 He grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed me into the wall. He growled in my face, "What the hell is wrong with you? You piece of shit!" Everyone else came into view behind Liam. Niall looks as confused as I. 

 "What are you going on about?" I ask him. My toes are barely touching the ground, Liam using his super strength to hold me up. 

 Marcel shouts from next to a crying Zayn, "You're a fucking whore! How could you? Against his will, really? After what happened to Edward I would think you would know how it can mess someone up!" Harry was tearing up behind Marcel. 

 "What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't done anything!" I screamed as I made eye contact with Marcel. They all seem taken back at my words.
What did they think I did?
"I was with Niall the whole time!" Niall nodded to confirm. 

 "Then who the hell was with me?" Zayn exclaimed. 

 "What? What do you mean?" I asked with urgency in my voice. 

 "Someone was with Zayn. They had your face and they were all over him!" Liam pointed at his scared boyfriend. 

I shoved Liam off of me and started towards the front door. It was wide open, no trace of the imposter. 

 "Shit! Fuck! It was someone from The Wanted! They came in here to try to break us all up. They wanted to get rid of me! They wanted to separate the team." I revealed to my friends. They all froze. "They know where we are. That means it's time for the fight..."