Darn bullies!

WARNING: Contains sexual assault, and bullying (Incase you couldn't tell from the title)

Harry's POV

After our... time with Louis, we awkwardly walked home.

Mum was still at work so it was quiet. Edward went to his room, Marcel went to do homework in his own room, and I slowly followed to my room. We haven't said anything ever since we were in the classroom. We all like Louis but there's no way he likes us the same way.

I lock my door and sit on my bed. I'm still a little worked up from the events that happened in the classroom.

I get tired of doing nothing so I lay on my back and swiftly pull down my panties and start thinking about Louis.

What would have happened if there wasn't an interruption?
Would he have been my first kiss?
Would he have taken my virginity?
Would he have taken all of ours?

I put three fingers in my mouth to lube them up before I start pushing one of my wet fingers in my ass and lowly moan.

It feels so good, I imagine it's Louis' finger and start to go faster. I put in another finger and moan Louis' name repeatedly, "Louis! Oh faster!"

I now have three fingers in, thrusting rapidly. I bite my lip to keep from moaning too loudly. Soon I'm releasing with a moan for Louis, covering my skirt and arm.

When I catch my breath, I pull out my fingers and stand up wobbly. I get a new pair of panties out of my drawer and quietly exit my room to the bathroom across the hall.

Luckily Edward's door was closed and Marcel was working on homework. I wash myself off and slip off my skirt and put on my panties. I take off my shirt while I'm at it and walk back to my room.

I change into a really short blue skirt because that's one of the school colors, and a white crop top. I put on some flower scented perfume I made myself and head to Marcel's room.

He's still doing homework at his desk so I stand next to him. He doesn't pay attention to me so I lean on his back, pushing my weight into him. He sighs and looks over his shoulder at me unamused. "What Haz?" I pout and don't move from my position. He rolls his eyes and grins. "We'll head to the game soon. Just calm down, and let me finish my homework." I sigh and lean my head against his shoulder.

Eventually, he puts his pencil down and stands up almost dropping all of my weight into the ground. He grabs my hand and drags me to Edward's room.

When we enter we see Edward laying on his bed and playing on his phone. Marcel sits us on the bed and we both crawl on top of Edward. He tries to move from underneath us but can't. We all giggle and Edward pushes me off the bed. I land on my butt which is still a little sore from earlier.

"You guys never leave me alone..." Edward rolls his eyes and flips him and Marcel so he's sitting on Marcel's stomach, pinning his arms with his knees. I get back up and wrap my arms around Edward from behind. He leans back against me, relaxing. He mumbles, "We should get going, we're going to be late."

Marcel nods and I let go of Edward. He stands up and pulls Marcel up, too.

Edward's POV

The game hasn't started yet. Marcel grabs one of my hands and one of Harry's, he starts walking towards the side of the field.

"You made it!" Zayn exclaims happily. He's wearing blue short-shorts and a white t-shirt. He looks at Harry's outfit and muttered, "I like your skirt."

Harry smiled and starts talking about how good Zayn would look in one. Zayn blushes through the whole interaction and shyly grinned.

The game starts and we see Louis running onto the field followed by Liam, Niall, and the rest of the team. They smile at the crowd except for Louis. He keeps a straight face as the game goes on.