Battle Plan

Edward's POV

 It's been 3 days since I've been with these people but it feels like weeks. I really miss my brothers now. These people have been very inviting but it's just not the same. They're strange and they seem like they're hiding something.
Like yesterday morning when I went into the kitchen, they were taking about something serious. But they stopped when they noticed me. 

 I finally get out of the huge bed I share with them and step up to the closed bedroom door. I hear whispers on the other side of the door. I lean against the door, trying to make out the words, "Simon... attack... the mind controller... target... Edward-" 

The door swung open causing me to fly forwards and land on the ground in front of Max, Siva, Nathan, Jay, and Tom. They all look down at me, knowing I was listening. Max pulls me up as I avoid eye contact with them. 

 "Did you need something, babe?" Max asks, tilting my chin to force eye contact. I shake my head and try to look away. I feel a pair of hands on my hips from behind, as Tom and Jay exchange looks. The hands on my hips guide me into the bedroom as the other guys follow. 

Siva pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top. They haven't made me do anything like this yet, but I can tell that over the last few days they have gotten tired of waiting. They're going to make me do this even if I don't want to. 

 They surround me on the bed, hungrily staring at my body. Nathan lifts my shirt slowly before ripping it off my head. Tom squeezes one of my nipples, making me moan. 

One of them drags my panties down my legs. They all lick their lips and look at each other. Slowly, they all get undressed.

 Jay is the first to get in between my legs. He lines himself up before entering me. I moan and try to catch my breath. The other guys watch and carefully touch me: my hair, chest, thighs, lips. 

Jay starts thrusting faster, moans flying out of my mouth so easily, "Oh fuck! Mmhh, faster." He complies and starts bumping into my prostate each time. I cry out and cum. Everyone admires my face when I do. Eventually Jay finishes and pulls out, only to have Max take his place. 

 Each one takes a turn, coming inside me like I'm just a toy. Siva is the last to go. 

When he starts thrusting, he moves my legs to his shoulders. I whimper, already sore and ready to pass out. 

Suddenly, Simon walks in and gazes at us as Siva thrust into me, keeping my legs on his shoulders. 

Siva notices him and asks, "Hey, you want a turn? I'm almost done." Simon thinks about it, watching as I shake and tremble under the man, grunting with each thrust.

 "No, I have to head out. But I do need one of you boys to come with me." Nathan nods and volunteers. He uses super speed to throw on his clothes before exiting the room with Simon. 

The other boys continue their activities like nothing happened. 

 Eventually they all leave the room. I lay in bed feeling sticky and gross. 

I've been violated so many times in the last week. I just want to go home, and back to the way things used to be.
Just me, Marcel, and Harry.
Maybe I'll see them soon...