Chapter 23: The last order

HAPPY HOLYDAYS GUYS! (21/12/2020)

The chapters release will resume in January!

Till that moment... enjoy this decisive chapter that took so long to build... BRACE YOURSELVES! Its gonna be a Blast!

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff! LINK IN BIO!

«It's useless... he's not picking up. I'll have to fend for myself.» While Fran was busy in the couple fight, Misaki was relentlessly trying to call him in vain.

«Misaki-san...? Why did you ask me to wait here with you? And what do you want from Fran-san in a moment like this? You should already know he is not in Judgment anymore...» Kuroko asked suspicious; she couldn't fully trust someone with a scary ability like that.

«Aaaaah! There's no time to waste! We have to immediately warn your friends in the office. I'll directly transfer all my experience in your mind like I did last time!» Misaki exclaimed after wielding her remote.

«Last time? You mea-OUCH!» after a click and a painful headache, Kuroko realized the truth behind Elana's double-deal and the impending threat of Chiara. «Oh no...! We have to call Uiharu quickly and tell her to get away from her!»

«Do it right now, Shirai-san! Let's get out of the hospital, tell her we'll meet halfway! We need to leave this place and find Fran-san as soon as possible! Then we'll also call Misaka-san for more support. Once we find that Elana, we'll also know where Chiara is.» Shokuhou explained and the two walked downstairs to the first floor.

In the Judgment office, Elana was alone with Uiharu; the poor flower crowned girl had tired red eyes and dark circles, she was panting and shaking on the chair in front of the monitor.

«This kid was very useful. The program was successfully completed, now I'll just have to get to the hospital. I'll tell the Skill Out group to start the attack now.» Elana said as she put a strange electronic device in a backpack.

Uiharu's mobile started ringing and the girl turned to Elana, awaiting orders.

«It's Shirai Kuroko, what to do?» Uiharu asked.

«Pick it up and share the audio with me with those earphones.» Elana said to her, Uiharu followed the instructions.

«Uiharu! It's an emergency! Are you in the office?» Kuroko asked nervous.

«And where should I be instead? The hospital aggression is going to start soon!» Uiharu answered, pretending to be confused.

«Are you alone now, right? There's no Elana with you there?» the teleporter asked.