Chapter 11: Casual vs Pro Part 1

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff!

LINK IN BIO!

Passerby who witnessed the saving immediately went consoling the kid and congratulating to Kongou.

«My child is safe! Thank you!» the one who looked to be her mother said, then she hugged the frightened kid.

«Y-yeah, it seems so...» Kongou answered, unaware of how she managed to save her without making a decision.

«Kongou-san! That was amazing, as always!» Wannai said smiling.

«Well... I don't really know what I actually did so good...» Kongou replied confused.

«Today you're more modest than usual too, great!» Awatsuki added clapping and Kongou surrendered to the idea of accepting everyone's compliments even if really embarrassed.

«That's not what happened!» a young male voice interrupted the celebration, he was a middle schooler. «It was not that girl who saved the child. It was the Shadow Crafter! That guy!» he continued, pointing toward the direction where Fran was going straight forward without caring; but once he heard his power's name, he turned back to the voice who called him out.

«Shadow Crafter...? Ah! Now I remember! It's the guy who defeated that Tanaka! The one who uses shadow worms and stuff!» Wannai exclaimed after a quick thinking.

«Exactly! He's not only a shadow master, but he has joined Judgment too! It was him pulling the girls out of the road with a centipede by using and combining the shadows of the traffic light poles!» the boy affirmed proud.

Those present noticed the armband and became convinced of those words' truth; Fran approached the people staring at him and spoke to the one who meticulously described his rescue operation. «Are you a fan, gnat? I see you're well informed.»

«I will be a detective one day!» the little boy answered with guts.

«You have my best wishes then. Next time, though, don't flaunt around the data you collected this easily or you will soon meet someone who'll want to shut your mouth for good... I kinda want it too, now. I'm joking, of course. Eheheheh...» the boy shivered because the murderous looks Fran had was not matching with his words, but he managed to nod a yes anyway.

Kongou and her friends ran and approached Fran, then they bowed in order to apologise to him.

«I didn't mean to be such presumptuous to take credits of your actions! Forgive me!» Kongou exclaimed embarrassed.

«Neither we were acting dumb! It's our fault because we stand for our friend too easily! We are sorry!» Awatsuki spoke for both.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.