Chapter 3: Trust Service Provider

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

-Join our Shadow Crafter Discord Community to share art, memes and anime stuff!

LINK IN BIO!

The Tokiwadai is one of the most renowned and refined schools of the whole city, reserved for high level esper female students only; the educational establishment is also surrounded by an elegant square where there are all kinds of shops, cafes and many others sumptuousness only residents can benefit from.

This time, Fran had a special permission in order to meet Misaki Shokuhou within this small noble area but, apparently, there was no need to show it at the reception.

«Queen is waiting you at this address. Please, go ahead.» the doorman said acting suspect and aloof, while opening the gate and delivering a piece of paper to the boy.

Fran followed the indicated path, trying to ignore the prying eyes of the students around him; to see a male over there was pretty uncommon, especially one like Fran who was wearing his usual long unbuttoned grey coat which showed a black tank top shirt underneath that was so thick it looked like a leather armor. The Judgment band on his arm, this time the green classic one, was increasing the rumors too.

«I'm really starting to feel uncomfortable here... not to mention that I could even meet those little girls and I'm not in the mood for arguing with Shirai Kuroko this early on the morning.» it was half past eleven A.M; Fran was a night owl and, for this reason, waking up any time of the morning before noon was too early for him, especially if he had to lose some sleep during weekend.

The Judgment boy reached quickly his destination and saw the place was completely empty and there was a waiter alone welcoming him on the front door and inviting him to enter, without talking.

The only table taken was the one Misaki was sitting at, with her legs crossed she was enjoying an hot cup of tea.

«So, this is where the fun starts.» Fran thought excited, he sat down comfortably and began to speak to the girl in front of him.

«Shokuhou... Misaki-san? You're the one who asked Judgment's assistance?» Fran asked, disturbed by the creepy silence in the room.

Misaki smiled to him and took her remote out of her purse, she aimed it towards Fran and answered him: «I'm going to need a lot of assistance, yeah! Don't disappoint me, sweety! ♥» so she pressed a button; they both looked at each other straight in the eyes for about a minute, then Fran turned around like to check what was behind him and resumed his speech.