Chapter 20: Meme

DISCLAIMER:

-This story is written on this time line: after the Railgun Daihasei festival (with everything canon happened before).

-Everything that happens in this story disregards what happens after the festival in the canon novel and is written without knowing it.

-I will post a chapter weekly (friday) so stay tuned :D

ALSO: VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! (22/11/2020)

I made a Discord community where we are all having fun sharing anime memes and stuff about Toaru and the fanfic! 

JOIN NOW! LINK IN BIO!

WE HAVE EXCLUSIVE SHADOW CRAFTER STICKERS :D

Back to the chapter:

According to Misaki's research, the third and last operating crystals laboratory was disguised between some containers nearby the train tracks belonging to the station; during day, scientists kept doing their nasty illegal stuff while pretending to be conductors or workers in order to avoid suspicion thanks to the urban chaos.

Fran decided it would have been better going there at night, not only because the place would've been desert, but also because he could have used his power in a more effective way; it was few minutes past 10 P.M., but Fran and Elena still weren't heading for the station center, waiting next to the gates.

«I'm telling you for the last time, Elena-san... if you don't stop being so noisy, we will never be able to sneak in... the fact the lab is not operating at night doesn't mean there are no people inside, especially knowing the other buildings were attacked at the same hours days ago...» Fran said facepalming, but Elena couldn't stop laughing.