Yandere leonard x Princess reader 2

Part two baby. Blood will be here. Hope you enjoy. Here kittys6 and KaiserinElisabeth
.
.
Warning blood
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The castle could be compared to yours. You expected much more chaos. But it was clean and looked nice. Leonard's arm was around yours. Guiding you through his castle. Showing off. Leonard looked down at you. Even though he had his head straight as he walked. He couldn't help but to stare at you. And you didn't even noticed. The moment he heard your voice through the phone he felt that spark in his heart. Something he didn't feel before in his life. It wasn't the first human he saw. But you were definitely the most beautiful one. And you were a princess. How good for him!. It was like a perfect puzzle. It all fits. And gosh. How badly he wanted to hold you close. Kissing you. Hugging you. Touching you... It was like you had broken a spell over the phone so he would fall in love with you.

This was only an innocent love. Right?. No. Definitely not. He was already slightly obsessed with you. He wasn't going to leave you for a second. Afraid someone would touch you. Even a handshake would get him glaring by now. But the worst that could happen is you getting hurt. Just because you were alone for a minute. He couldn't risk that. With some sneeky plans he hoped you would sleep in his bedroom tonight.

"So this the your throne room?" You asked as you moved around. Wiping your finger over a piece of furniture. "Yes, do you like it" as he proudly stood. His green stomach moving up and down as he stopped. But your eyes quickly moved back to his. You had to be concentrating. "It's very clean and lovely, I like it" you said clapping your hands together. You could see stars reflecting in his eyes. "Good to hear my dear, now" he said as he guided you towards a chair. He moved it back and you sat down. "I'll bring us something to snack on" he said shoving the chair back forward. Gently. You nodded. If this all will go well you were actually going to enjoy yourself.

He walked away after that. Your guards at the other side of the door. He moved past them. He had to get rid of them. Otherwise he wouldn't have privacy with you.

He ordered some cooking/baking pigs to make some delicious snacks. Cookies and fruit shakes. Then, he lowered himself down to the cook. He whispered something in his ear. "Give me a knife" Leonard said. The pig understood. And they already knew he loved you. Even though he didn't really knew you. And a knife he had later. Walking out the kitchen. A knife behind his back. He had a few pigs ready from both entrances to the doors at the sides.

And with that, he stopped in front of the door. A pig jumped from the ceiling down on one guard. The other men pointing his weapon out the the pig. "Hey!" He yelled. "Shush you're making to much noise" he said as he brought th knife forward.

Before anything happened. Two pigs came behind the second men. Holding him in his place. "You're in the way" he said as he stabbed the knife into the guards chest. The men screamed. A hand quickly moved if his mouth. Blood sputterd down. He moved the knife out. Letting the men bleed to his death. Before he moved to the other guard. His eyes widened and tiny tears formed. His mouth was also covered. "That's mean you too~" he said as blood moved down the knife Leonard was holding.

The pigs holding the men down laughing. I could not describe what he did next. He killed the guard. Painfully but quickly. He didn't wanted his dear human to wait.

After that was done. He wiped his hands clean with a white towel. The pigs dragging the two men away. A few cleaners quickly sucking the blood on the carpet away with a vacuum cleaner. Then the door flew open. Revieling a curious you. He had just enough time to throw the towel away. "My dear is something wrong?" He asked innocently. You shook your head. "No, thought I heard something" you said rubbing your chin. "It probably came from outside" he said locking his arms back with yours. "I just had a great idea. How fun would it be to see them cooking?" Leonard said.

You smiled. "That's indeed a fun idea"

Oop, he killed a guard of yours. He's going for it!.
Word count 779
Comicmaker12