Yandere leonard x Princess reader 1

Requested by kittys6. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Warning a bit blood through this parts.
.
.
reader p.o.v

You and your guards were on your way to piggy island. Moving by ship. Well since the waters were so big it had to be sailed. Leonard. You've only had heard his voice through the phone. He was the king on his island. Just like you were a princess. The two of you had a meeting about ruling their islands. Both doing it in different ways. It was important you both befriended eachother. Or the two islands could go into war. Or get enemies. And you didn't want that.

Your dad would say you had to do anything to befriend the pigs. Their technology was better then yours. Both islands rich. That wasn't a problem. Their fighting skills was sloppy. And your men were highly trained. But you shouldn't underestimate them. You couldn't make a fault like that. Piggy island was already in sight. You were kinda nervous. How would he look. You knew he was a pig of course. But was he short or maybe tall?. Oh you were going to find out. The ship was docked as soon as it could. A guard on your left, right, behind and in front of you. Making sure nobody could attack you or hurt you. It was their job anyways. After some minutes you reached the castle. The guards took a step back. Keeping an eye on the people. You couldn't help but smile. Theft were so small. And cute!.

Two guard pigs were standing next to the entrance. Then a trumpet start playing by a pig. You quickly fixed your hair and dusted off your clothes. The giant door opened. Revieling Leonard. How you knew?. Well the pig had a crown on his head so that's why. "Y/n!" He happily greeted. Holding his arms open. "Greetings" you smiled. You were a princess so that's how you needed to act. "I'm so glad to finally meet you" he said now standing in front of you. His hand on your upper arm. Well hoof actually. "Yes. We should have met eachother sooner" you said going with it. He wrapped a arm around your shoulders. The guards didn't do anything. Because he was king. And kings were official above queen's.

Suddenly he grabbed your hand. Holding it up to his mouth. Kissing your hand. Your cheeks turned a bit red. He was such a gentleman. "Oh excuse me for my manners. Please come in" Leonard said. "Thank you" you said polite. He guided you through the doors. Your guards following right behind.

This was so much fun to make. Part 2? Mmm yes, fluff? Hmm yes.
Word count 453
Comicmaker12