- madly in love Leonard x reader part 2-

After the door closed behind you you began to speed walk around the halls. If you run they would think something's wrong and they'll alarm Leonard. And we don't want that, do we?. You even greeted some pigs who passed you. After you found the doors entry that was also your exit you began to swear. There were guards guarding it. Damnit. They were playing a card game. Wow great guards. Luckily you've thought about it. You ran from behind the wall you were hiding to the pigs. "Leonard is getting kidnapped!" You screamed. They screamed too and ran away inmidely. Sometimes it was to easy. You opened to door only to bump into someone. You looked up. Leonard was there and he was not happy. "Well this ain't the toilet" you said sweating. "I'm disappointed y/n" he reached forward to grab you. But hell you let him!. You dodged his hand and ran around him. He growled. Suddenly he had a microphone in his hands. "Residents of Piggy Island. My wife is trying to escape. Bring her back to me!" He said.

You ran for your life. Dodging plungers. You wondered how they could have so many of that. But you were quite busy running and escaping. Then a net with two metal balls wrapped themselves around your ankles. And guessing what? You landed full on your face. You looked back at Leonard, he was walking towards you. Shit!. You tried to undo the net but it wouldn't budge. You looked up to see Leonard smile. It was probably to late to say you're sorry. You gasped as Leonard threw you over his shoulder. You swallowed. He really was super strong. You struggled. "Let go Leonard" you said as you tried to push yourself away. "Nope" he said as he carried you back inside the castle. You crossed your arms. What now?. Well you needed a new plan. Just try to escape. Take all the risks. Well these pigs wern't the smartest. So maybe you could escape. Leonard on the other hand. He was going to be a problem. He was smart.

"I'm sorry my dear but I can't trust you anymore. You have to stay in this room till you gained back my trust" Leonard said as he locked the room. Then left. You groaned. There was a bed, a tap, a toilet room and a shower. It was like a expensive jail room. You sighed as you sat down on the bed crossing your arms. Guess you had to wait here. And you did. You've waited. Maybe a hour. You didn't exactly know how long but you guess around a hour.
After some time you could hear the door unlock. You inmidely stood up. It could be anyone that opened the door. But sadly it was your 'friend'. "I'm sorry it took so long" Leonard said as he closed the door behind him. You groaned and sat back down. Arms back in their crossed position. "Come on, don't be like that" he said as he sat down next to you. Placing his hands on your shoulders. You smacked them away. "You have no right to touch me" you said. He was holding you hostage and he didn't really cared what you had to say.

"I'm a king. I can do whatever I want" he said. He suddenly pulled out the box with the ring again. "Just say yes dear" he said holding it closer to your face. "Nope just friends" you said. But you couldn't let stop having a smirk on your lips. He really does love you. "Pretty please" he began as he clapped his hoofs around both your hands and pulled them to his chest. "You really don't know when to quit, do you?" You said. He shook his head. He then wiggled his green butt closer to yours so he was closer to you. You looked away. "Alright, I'm going to give you one chance" you said holding one finger up towards him. "Really?" He gasped. Unbelievable you're going to give him a chance after he sort of forced you back inside. "But if you do something I don't want or you cross the line, I'm outta here" you said firmly. He nodded. "I'll give you my word I won't fail you" he said holding one hand up and the other in his chest. 

You signed as you and him walking through the hall.

Yay part 2 is finished
Word count 750
Comicmaker12