5. bottoms up

a/n:

chapter image from weheartit.com

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this fic so far! I hope you all are as invested as I am! I will warn you now, this is a slow burn so there will be some stuff here and there between y/n and Spencer but its sloooooow.

tw: alcohol, nonconsensual touching

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dreadfully, you unlock your hotel room door, and lay down on the bed. You aren't even laying down for two seconds before you hear a small knock on your door.

Grumbling, you slowly pull yourself off the bed and look out the small peep hole. To your surprise, Emily and JJ are standing outside your door.

"We can feel you staring, Y/N." Emily says through the door. "Let us come in!"

Slowly, you unlock the door and open it for them. "Welcome." You say sarcastically.

"Are you okay?" JJ asks.

"I'm fine." You lie through your teeth.

You watch them look at each other and back at you.

Emily seems to read the situation and changes the subject. "Is that what you are wearing out tonight?" She gasps.

"Um, yeah. It's kinda the only clothes I have since I wasn't expecting to be traveling with the team so soon."

"I'm so glad I packed an extra outfit. You are wearing it tonight." JJ says.

"There's no need, I don't even know if I want to go out anyway." You sigh.

"Are you crazy? You're coming with us. There is no way you aren't! You are the reason we solved this case so fast." Emily practically yells.

"I really don't want-" You start, until JJ interrupts you. "You can't stay in here alone, come get to know the team better."

"Fine." You finally cave in. "But only a few drinks."

"Yay!" Both women clap their hands together. "But first we need to get you dressed up!"

Half an hour later, you have your makeup done and you are dressed up in a black, lacy tank top, a pair of ripped jeans, and heels.

"Wow." Both girls say. "You look hot! You'll pick up all the boys at the bar."

"Funny." You begin, "I don't plan on it. I have Tom-" You stop.

How are you going to tell Tom? Or should you keep it from him? No, I definitely have to tell him. You say in your head.

"Let's go." You finally speak up.

You all smile and head out. "Good, we are running late anyways." Emily laughs. And you all walk to the car.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As Emily pulls the car up to the bar, you immediately regret coming.