7. girls night

a/n:

chapter picture from Pinterest.com

I wasn't on Wattpad for a week and was so surprised to see that this story has almost 700 reads. I love and appreciate everyone who likes this story!

I was asked about my updating schedule, and the honest answer is I don't know. I'm a college student and I write when I feel inspired. Hopefully I can get chapters out steadily, but I can't promise it.

When I refer to Sam, it is just a nickname for her roommate, Samantha.

I've made it to season 11 of Criminal Minds so I will mention both of JJ's kids, not just Henry.

ALSOOOO I am a hardcore jemily stan but to make this more realistic she is with Will and I will make Emily end up with someone equally as good ;)

tw: drinking

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Alright, tell me everything." Sam grabs you by your arm and pulls you to the couch after everyone has left your apartment.

"Shit, I don't even know where to begin." You sigh, throwing your face into your hands.

"Well, start when you first saw...him." She coaxes.

You bring your head back up to speak. "The briefing room. The technical analyst was telling me everyones names, I made eye contact with him, and said his name before her. It was so embarrassing."

Sam nods and places her hand on your shoulder to console you and urge you to keep going.

"He looked almost the same. He was just older, and a little taller than the last time I saw him. He looked so hot, Sam. I was so overwhelmed I had to throw up. I tried to avoid him the best I could when we were working on the case. But...he got me alone."

"What happened when he got you alone?" Samantha asks.

"He...kissed me."

"He WHAT?" She exclaims. "Y/N, what are you going to do? With Tom?"

"Can I be honest with you right now Sam?"

She nods.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. Spencer and I ended really rough, and Tom is great..."

"But?" She says.

"What do you mean 'but'?" You ask, confused.

"I can tell in the tone of your voice. There's a but."

"But...when Spencer kissed me..." You stand up abruptly.

"When he kissed me..." You are crying now while pacing in the room. "Sam, when Tom kisses me it feels out of place. Like, it's not wrong, but something just doesn't fit right. I've ignored that feeling since the first time he has kissed me, because I thought I needed to move on. But every time he kissed me, I couldn't help but compare it to Spencer, and how I felt when Spencer kissed me. And now that is 20 times worse since he kissed me a few days ago. When Spencer kissed me, it felt right. Like that's where I belong." You finally finish.