18. teamwork

a/n:

There's a lot of jumping around in this chapter so I apologize for that!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter <3

All chapter pictures are from Pinterest.com, I forgot to mention that in the last two chapters!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 9K READS!! THAT IS SO INSANE ILY ALL!!!

tw: addictive/hardcore drug use, forced drugging, mentions of past addiction

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why is she doing this?" You ask. At this point, your hands have been bound behind your back and you are sitting on the floor of a van that is moving faster than you'd care to admit.

"Shut up." Tony says. "Please, for the love of god, stop talking." He yells while driving. He swerves a bit when he does so, throwing you down and onto your side with no help to get up.

"Why are you doing this?" You ask with the side of your face planted on the ground.

"You're the profiler. Why don't you answer the question?" He quips, a hint of evil laughter bubbling in his throat shortly after he says this. It sounds almost fake, though, as if it is forced.

You roll your eyes in response, and decide not to ask anymore pointless questions. Tony has clearly indicated he is not going to answer right now. You'll try again when he is with Kendra.

Since you have nothing to say anymore, you decide to look around at your surroundings and see if you can find anything distinguishable that might help you talk your way out of this. You see hamburger wrappers littered throughout the back, empty soda cups, and pizza boxes everywhere. This guy is a mess. Alongside all the food, the duct tape used to bind you is on top of a mysterious bag, its contents unknown. You notice the road you are on is kind of bumpy, as if you are driving on rocks. And you determine it is a fair to assume that you have been driving for about 20 minutes now.

This is all great information, but it is only useful if I was the one telling the team it. You think to yourself.

You sigh loudly in attempt to get Tony to talk again. The more he talks, the better the chance is of him giving away something important.

"Please, just stop being annoying." He snaps. "Or I'll throw you out of this van while it's moving."

"Oh, Kendra wouldn't like that, though." You taunt, your voice slightly muffled from being squished onto the ground.

"No she wouldn't." Tony sighs. "You got that right."

"What happens if you disobey her?" You tread lightly when asking this. You're scared he's going to close off too soon and you won't get the upper hand.

"I don't even want to know." He sighs once more. He sounds scared.

"I can help you." You promise. "You just have to tell me what her plan is." 

"No. No. She said you would do this. She said you would try to manipulate me just like Spencer all these years." He closes off. Shit.

"Can you just promise me one thing?" You ask.

"Depends." He replies.

"Promise me Spencer will be okay?"

Tony stays silent, and continues driving.