Superpower blasts

Start from the beginning

Despite the pain I got up and attempted to punch the man but he teased me and i fell down again

"Y/n!!!" Jungkook yelled. He shouldn't be outside, he has to stay inside the car.

My vision was failing me and my limbs felt sore. No matter how much I tried to get up I couldn't. Just then I felt strong arms pulling me up.

It was Taehyung, he helped me stand up on my feet. Jungkook charged towards the man and punched him.

Click

The guns. He would get hurt.

Then everything turned haywire. Black clouds covered the blue sky with lightning and thunder. It wasn't what the weather forecast said would happen.

The five members walked out of the van like in Hollywood movies. The wind was going crazy because their clothes were all flying in the air.

They walked towards where Taehyung and I were standing, in a line, looking absolutely dashing. Hands in their pockets and swiping their hair back, they walked with confidence.

I stared at them with my mouth wide open. "What are you guys doing here?? Get in!!!" I yelled. I couldn't afford to let them get hurt.

"Calm down, Y/N. Just trust us" Taehyung said in my ear.

"You people haven't told her??" The man asked still recovering from Jungkook's punch "That is so not good" he let out a hysterical laugh.

"I believe it's not a coincidence that we meet again" Yoongi said, running a hand through his hair.

Wait. "meet again"??. What the f*ck is happening here??

I still standing with Taehyung's support, staring at the men. Men on the left side and men on the right side.

"Hyung, I told you we shouldn't have let him go" Jungkook said to Jin, he was not standing with them. Taehyung was the only one standing with me, the six others were glaring at the black suits. I could sense the hostility in their glares.

"Whatever happens, don't freak out" Tae whispered in my ear and I looked at him with confusion. My arm was slung over his shoulder and he was gripping my waist to help me stand properly.

Just then lighting flashed and the cars blew up behind the armed men. Some men got hurt but the ones who weren't started shooting.

My eyes widened and I rushed Tae to return back but he didn't budge. Using my strength I pulled him back and went to where the others were standing.

I expected to get shot at least once but it never happened. When I looked back the men were confused, that made me even more confused.

There weren't any signs of bullets but I was sure there were a lot of bubbles. Bubbles?? What in the world is happening here??

"Hyung, take her to the van" Jungkook said Tae and he nodded.

"Don't freak out" Tae said again. He helped me walk towards the van and for some reason I obliged.

"Ready to feel the thunder???" Jimin yelled and instantly there were flashes of lightning and thunder.

White snow emerged from Jin's hand and covered the men. White f*cking snow!!

Hobi ran ahead and jumped high up, like a marvel superhero. He blasted a large white shining ball that formed in between his hands. The men fell back and slammed on the cars.

More cars came in and more and more black suits. The man who talked to me before got inside one of the cars and escaped.

It felt like  hundreds against the seven of them, plus me. I was completely useless right now.

"Stay here, I'll send Hobi hyung. Okay??" Tae said and I nodded, then he ran towards the rest.

As soon as he left Hoseok came where I was. He was sweating like crazy and his breathing was very heavy.

"I guess you need a recharge" he smiled. Taking both of my hands, he shut his eyes. I felt energy getting transferred into my body.

"There. Now you can help us" he said getting up "Don't get hurt" the he went to engage in the fight.

I stared into blank space for a while, trying to process what was happening. Too many black suits. BTS can do weird things. From where the hell are so many people getting gathered here???

I got up with the gun in my hand. My mind was filled with so many emotions that my actions were being affected by them.

My recklessness was back and I went crazy with my gun. So many were getting lightning shots, some were being attacked by spiky ice and bright large energy balls.

Chaos was everywhere and I was a part of it. Jungkook was engaged in a fight with a group of men. He had fire as his power.

Taehyung was helping Jungkook, I don't know if I'm right but maybe he had something to do with the men floating helplessly in the air.

Yoongi was calm, as always. He just stood there but nobody was able to harm him. It was like as if they couldn't get near him.

Jin was with Namjoon, helping each other. The bullets fired at them turned either into bubbles or sand. Jin's spiky ice was acting as a barrier protecting the two.

I was also taking down as many as I could. Men surrounded me from all directions and I was busy with them.

"Hey" Jimin came smiling towards me and lighting flashed behind him. How was he even smiling at a time like this??

"Need some help??" He asked with a grin and all the men that were nearing me were struck with lightning.

"Should I finish this??!!" Suga yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

"Yes please!!!!" Hobi shouted back.

Suga shut his eyes and inhaled. All the black suits fell down one by one, and I couldn't help but blink slowly at what was happening.

After each and every one was down, he opened his eyes still remaining expressionless.

This had been a very hard day and I needed an explanation.

"Y/n, we have something to tell you" Namjoon said and all the six others gathered around me.

_________________________________________

A/N: Another chapter ~~~~~~~~

What is wrong with me?? Maybe because I won't be able to update anything after new year's eve.

The whole month of January 2021 is a time for me to prepare for the hell that I have to go through (but it is extremely important).

Although I may update, but I'm not sure 🙃

I want to update more though 😭😭😭

Anyways please vote, comment and keep jamming to BTS. (But it's fine if you got no jams 😂)

Wherever you are
I know you always stay
- Stay, BTS