♢S I X T E E N♢

"I maybe am taking care of someone else's health JM." You whispered on his face and backed away.

But Jimin stayed still, watching every move you made.

What does that supposed to mean?

Someone else's health?

Why must someone else's health is depended on her drinking?

His mind was calculating thoes thoughts when you took your second sip of your juice, and in a blink of an eye, you put the glass down and stood up, rushing to where the toilets were, leaving him in a brand new shock.

As soon as you landed both of your hands on the sides of the sink and lowered your head down, your stomach let out anything it could give.

That repeated a few more times with hard coughs, your eyes watering at the bad pain your stomach gave and the burning sensation of your throat.

What was wrong? You were just fine a few minutes ago. You even seduced Jimin in a way you never expected yourself to do something like that.

That was right, you weren't feeling good for past week, but you never puked. All you felt was a head ache, a small stomach ache, and not feeling like eating.

When you felt like you won't throw up anymore, you cleaned your mouth with water and took a tissue to dry your hands and mouth. Feeling so weak, you didn't bother to take out your lipstick to redo it, and you walked out of the bathroom.

Outside of the bathroom was like a living room. There were some couches, a coffee table in the middle and stuffs like that. A rush of heat went up to your cheeks when you saw Jimin on one of the couches, elbows rested on his knees, palms of his hands against his forehead, while his foot taped the floor nervously.

"JM..." You whispered. Tears welled in your eyes, sobs chocked you. It was like someone just mixed up every kind of emotions in a juice and gave it to you to drink it. Tears rolled down non stop, heavy sobs leaving your mouth.

What's this?

Why am I like this all of a sudden?

That made Jimin's head shot up, and the next thing you knew, you were locked inside Jimin's embrace.

Could it be...

Yes, you didn't drink the alcohol because you knew there's maybe at least 1% probability of you being pregnant. But now things are more clear. Thoes things that Mrs Park told you that day about pregnancy crossed your head while you still were crying in his embrace.

"Y/N? You okay? What happened? Why all of the sudden you ran-" He got inturepted when you tightened your arms around him. He just let you to do so, he didn't want to let you go too.

Disliking foods, even my favorites.

Throwing up.

Headache.

Another ache in my lower stomach.

Being emotional.

Wait! I didn't even get my period also!

"Okay Y/N but I need an explanation, what happened?" Jimin asked as he let go of the hug with a frown. But it soon faded when he saw your tears on your cheeks. His eyes softened, and your heart almost stopped when his fingertips made contact with your cheeks, wiping your tears away.

"I-i don't know... I took a sip of the juice, and you know I ran to here and I threw up..." You explained, not telling him the thought of being pregnant.