The Stay

Chapter Three:• The Stay •<-Location: Cullen Home->{ POV: Yours }

Chapter Three:
• The Stay •
<-Location: Cullen Home->
{ POV: Yours }

I walk beside my brothers and family, speaking quietly amongst them until my mother stops us. I raise a brow.

"What are you doing, mother?" Christopher questions, his head tilted just a bit.

"And I'm going to question my family's whereabouts." Dominic searches around.

"Well... I decided to surprise you just one last time before we go." She smiles, "Well- All three of you as Klaus keeps the family occupied."

My brothers and I share questioning looks before-

"Hey, Mikaelsons."

We freeze up and look over our shoulders, seeing someone we didn't think we'd see again-

"Jacob?" The said man walks up to us with a smile on his face, "You've- You've really grown into a fine handsome man."

He chuckles and nods, "Indeed I have."

"Jacob Black." Dominic hums, "What on God's earth are you doing here? Hm?"

Christopher chuckles as he moves beside me, an arm on my shoulder. "He's here to proclaim his love to dearest Bella and win her heart- since, he can't take the answer no."

Dominic and Christopher snicker causing me to nudge them silent and smile at Jacob.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Surprising Bella and to see you again to try to um.. make amends." He coughs, "What are you doing here?"

I sigh and look over at the wedding party, eyes dancing with the lights of excitement. "I couldn't miss my heroes wedding." I look at him, "How are the others?"

"They're fine. Still a pack." He scratches the back of his head.

"Ah-"

"-Whats a wedding present doing out here?"

"Just a little more private."

Jacob, brothers and I turn our heads to see the newlyweds walking towards us, Edward with a smile on his face.

"The best man didn't have time to get tux." Jacob speaks up, catching Bella's attention as she gasped.

"Jacob!" She exclaims, looking between her husband and Jacob then running to him, passing us.

"Oh my, this is cute." Dominic chuckles, leaning on Christopher who leaned on me.