Confessions, confessions

Chapter Eleven:• Confessions, confessions •<-Location: Cullen Home->{ POV: No ones }

Chapter Eleven:
• Confessions, confessions •
<-Location: Cullen Home->
{ POV: No ones }

Y/n had sat her in room for the entire day after the day before, in shame and embarrassment. In grief as well.

For Y/n,
It struck a nerve.

Grieving for someone who isn't even dead yet.

But what really struck a nerve was hiding away from Bella's gaze because Y/n couldn't keep her emotional mouth shut.

Everyone heard it. The entire family in the house, the dogs outside, Seth and Jacob.

It really put her in more shame.

But, that didn't stop someone from visiting her.

Well, someones'.

'Knock-Knock'

Y/n takes a deep breath in and walks to the door, creaking it open to see a good friend.

"Alice..."

"Y/n, sweetheart."

As soon as Alice opens her arms, Y/n immediately opens the door and drags her in the room to hug her. Alice sighs out and rubs the woman's back soothingly, allowing Y/n to cry into her shoulder and hide away from the world.

"Y/n-"
"-I know. I'm... I'm an idiot. A dumb, emotional, ignorant, selfish idiot."

Alice pulls away and faces Y/n, smiling as she pushes the loose strands of hair away from her friends tear stained face.

"That, you are not." Alice then sits the two on the bed. "You are not ignorant, you are not dumb, you are allowed to be emotional and you are certainly not an idiot. You're a good hearted, considerate, caring, intelligent woman. You're nothing but good." Alice swipes her tears away, "You just... got confused with what you were feeling in the moment. You were caught up in the spur of the moment."

Y/n sniffles and looks at her hand, "But, I asked a married man and soon to be father, what he'd do if I had kissed him. For that, I'm an idiot. Even more of one, because I am protecting and caring for his wife. Bella. Sweet Bella." She looks up at Alice, "He's my best friend and she's becoming mine. Why would I ruin that?"

"Y/n, you did not ruin it." Alice smiles, "No one heard besides, well, us supernaturals. Bella is unaware of what had happened and is convinced you're locked away because of your mother. Plus," Alice shrugs, "she's kissed another man before. While dating Edward. She's flirted with the same man her entire relationship with Edward. What you did, is nothing compared to what she's done."