Intensity

Chapter Ten:• Intensity •<-Location: Cullen Home->{ POV: No ones }

Chapter Ten:
• Intensity •
<-Location: Cullen Home->
{ POV: No ones }

Y/n wakes up gasping for air, her hand reaching out and her other resting on her chest.

Tears had slid down her face and she sighs, wiping them away and sitting up fully. She rests her head in her hands and rubs her face, staring at the mirror ahead of her.

It had officially been a week and a half since she's stayed with the Cullens, since she's been away from her mother and brothers.

It was stressing her out. The stress and frustration from caring for Bella, caring for Edward, dealing with Jacob and not being able to protect her family from Aro has even followed her into her sleep as she dreamt of Aro forcefully taking her mother and killing her brothers. She dreamt of a war. It pained her.

"God... I can't even sleep in peace anymore." Y/n whispers to herself, getting out of bed and walking to the mirror. "I look dead."

She laughs at that and shakes her head. Of course she looks dead, her fathers a vampire. They're dead beings.

Then, there was a knock.

She walks to the door and opens it, revealing Jasper. "Y/n, good afternoon."

Y/n smiles softly, "Hey, Jasper." She practically whispered, her voice a bit weak from a stressful sleep.

"How are you feeling..?" Jasper asks, taking in her exhausted appearance. "You don't look too good."

Y/n hums, running a hand through her hair. "Just tired." She huffs, "Wouldn't you be able to feel what I was feeling? Isn't that your ability.."

He chuckles, "I try to when it comes to you, but you're a bit more... unreadable." His face morphed into concern. "But I do know that this is taking a toll on you. I can tell you haven't been sleeping too well."

Y/n sighs and rubs her face irritably, her eyes closed. "Right. You're right. I'm tired and stressed and it's starting to affect my sleep. But, if you're just here to point out my flaws right now then I suggest you get back to walking." She goes to close her door but he stops her.

"Wait- that isn't why I knocked on your door."

She opens her door and stares him down. "Then what is it, Jasper?"

He takes a deep breath in and steps back, "May I come in?"

Y/n nods and steps to the side, letting him into her room and closing the door behind him to give them privacy.