Jacob Black

(Sorry i was kinda outta pocket back there 😰🤭 Anywayssss problem is solved! 💋 just for you silly gooses 😩🦶🏼now suck my toes)

Chapter Four:
•Jacob Black •
<-Location: Temporary Home->
{ POV: No Ones }

*Knock knock*

Y/n's eyes immediately shoot open and she quickly sits up, a bit too quickly considering she got bit of a migraine from it. She groans softly, rubbing forehead soothingly, until she hears the creaking of the front door begin to open. She watches as Surya and Cynth jumped off the couch and approached the opening door slowly, their ears propped back and their lips creaked to show off their fangs.

The now full awake woman slowly began to move from the couch and onto her two feet, slowly walking behind the two felines as quietly as she could.

The door had closed and footsteps were heard after, a gentle whistle filled her ears and before she could attack the intruder-

"Surya, Cynth! Are you two ready to eat?! Come on!"

-An unfamiliar, young voice shouted for the two felines attention.

She looks down at the two felines, confused as they shook off their protective demeanor and ran straight towards the voice, their small tails wagging slightly.

She blinks in confusion and walks after them, hearing small laughter and giggles from around the corner. Y/n raises a brow at the sight she's faced with as she reaches around the corner; Seth, the unfamiliar werewolf she knew such little about, being showered in kisses from Surya and Cynth, who purred and nuzzled into him.

It took a few seconds before Seth noticed the brooding woman's appearance and fell back on his butt, surprised.

"Good morning to you too, Seth, love." Y/n smiles at the young man who only stared up at her, shocked at the sight of her. "No Good morning back? Oh what pity." She frowns, Seth immediately getting up and stepping back, fixing his appearance a bit before bowing.

"G-Good morning, miss Y/n-"

"-Oh just call me Y/n, Seth. No need for the formalities and please, stand up." The woman sighs and pushes him upward so he was standing upward, facing her. "I consider you a friend now that I've realized you've been the one taking care of my friends." She then turns around and begins to walk towards the kitchen, "Now come along, let's chat. I was in need of a new visitor."

Y/n could hear his light footsteps catch up to her along with the pit-pat of the felines paws following behind.

Seth let out a sigh of relief, "Wooh, okay. I thought you would be scarier and meaner but I was wrong." He combed his fingers through his hair, "I didn't think anyone would be here since.. no one usually is, hehe."