The Demon fetus & Discussions

Chapter Seven:• The Demon Fetus & Discussions •<-Location: Home->{ POV: Yours }

Chapter Seven:
• The Demon Fetus & Discussions •
<-Location: Home->
{ POV: Yours }

And in the blink of an eye—
I was standing just in front of the Cullen house with my suitcase in hand and mother by my side.

"You'll be alright, darling. Your brothers and I will be here soon. Just, be patient and remember, time can be your friend or your enemy. Decide which."

And just like that, she was gone.

I let out a sigh and walk towards the door of the home but before I could knock, it had swung open and I was immediately greeted by a hug.

"Oh, goodness—"
"-Welcome back, Y/n!"

I smile at the warmth Alice gave me and hug back. "It is nice to be back, but I'd rather it be on different occasions."

Alice pulls back and nods, gently intertwining our fingers before pulling the suitcase from me. "I'll take this, thank you very much." She then grabs my hand and pulls forward, "Come. Let's see Bella."

I couldn't help but slightly flush at the touch but shake it off, following behind her.

Alice takes me up the stairs and stops in front of a room, dropping my hand then nodding towards the room before disappearing.

Most likely to settle my belongings in my own room here.

I blink slowly then look inside the room, seeing everyone bunched in and gathered around, who I assume to be, Bella.

I spot Edward and Jasper and smile, then nod my head to Rosalie and Emmett. All of them nodding to show they were aware I was here.

"Y/n." I turn my head.
"Carlisle. Esme."

Esme opens her arms and I immediately fall into them, hugging her gently. I smile up at Carlisle and he smiles back, then I pull away.

"It's nice to see you two, again. Even under these unfortunate circumstances."

Carlisle nods, "As it's nice to see you. Now come along, let's get you to Bella."

I nod as Esme and Carlisle lead me to Bella, the couple hiding me behind their backs as we approached Bella and the others.

"Bella."
"Yes, Carlisle?"
"We have someone that will be of assistance to you."

Bella tilts her head, "Really? Who?"

Carlisle and Esme step aside and reveal me with a grin on my face, a simple wave shot to the pregnant girl.