The Cullens' Wedding Day

Chapter Two:• The Cullens' Wedding Day •<-Location: Home->{ POV: No Ones }

Chapter Two:
• The Cullens' Wedding Day •
<-Location: Home->
{ POV: No Ones }

Bella tries on the heels Alice picked for her, taking a few steps in almost being able to walk perfectly before almost slipping.

"Um- you just have to break them in." Alice smiles encouragingly.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days." Bella claims before asking, "Can I just go barefoot?"

"No, absolutely not." Alice turns down suggestion, her arms crossed slightly.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the" she looks down at the heels, "shoes," then looks back up at the clustered setting in front of her, "and all of this."

"No, it's exactly enough." Bella looks back at Alice, "Tomorrow will be perfect. Especially since special guests will be here also."

"Special guests-"

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmet cuts Bella off, holding a tree over his shoulder.

"On either side of the aisle."
"What aisle?"
"Does no one have vision?" Alice whines as she steps down and begins to lead the others, telling them where everything should go leaving Bella alone.

Bella sighs, taking the heels off and putting on her sneakers, looking around before seeing Edward ahead of her. She smiles slightly at the sight of him until it begins to fade, seeing how nervous his face was at the sight of the clustered mess making her wonder if he was unsure if he was ready to get married.

"You," Alice comes into Bella's view, "go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order." Bella smiles and nods before pulling Alice into a hug and leaving.

Alice picks up the heels she left behind and smiles before looking up at the sky. "See you soon, Mikaelsons. Edward and the others would be thrilled to see you."

Next Day->->The Wedding
Y/n's POV

"Dominic, tell Christopher to hurry up and get down here! We have to get going soon!" I yell upstairs, putting in an earring as I walked nervously around the house.

"Y/n, little dove, calm down." Father smiles, "We won't be leaving until another fifteen minutes. Your mother still has to get Hope."

I sigh, "I know. I'm just.. a bit nervous and excited to see the Cullens again. It feels like it's been ages and I've missed them just a bit."

He pulls me into a side hug and kisses my head, "Don't worry. They won't be gone by the time we get there. Just relax, little dove."